Chapter 79 覍 萱 extra (1)

"Lin Qingyan."

Le Jiaxuan was walking through Yaoxing Entertainment's interview waiting room when she quietly wrote the name with a pale silver watercolor pen in the palm of her hand. Surrounded by a group of girls and children in full bloom like flowers, they are chatting, chatting and laughing in twos and threes, or looking at the printed lyrics alone and humming softly, when they see the same When he is not someone who is not competitive, he just nodded slightly.

The girl with double ponytails walked through the lobby like a butterfly, and when she reached the door of the practice room on the seventh floor, her heart almost lost her ability to beat.

Lin Qingyan.

She thought a lot about what she wanted? How did she talk to her, and she ordered it online? Want roses and delicate cards? As a gift? Writing fancy fonts was ultimately rejected. That's not the lack of firmness towards idols, but the fear of being treated as an illegitimate child, which immediately raised vigilance.

In the end, Le Jiaxuan, who was empty-handed, still pushed open the door. When she saw the slender figure standing with her back turned and standing in the warm light, she couldn't help holding her breath.

**

Three years may really have passed by in a hurry, and many things have already happened? I can't remember clearly, but Le Jiaxuan can always remember those figures who lived on the stage and sweated recklessly.

They're called Leilan.

Leilani pointed directly to the throne of the overseas women's group from the time of his debut. A song "Mystery" rushed to the top of the new group's sales chart in a short period of time. On the stage of the song, Lin Qingyan's all-round appearance is a cold and royal girl? I am impressed. I don't know how many men and women? Fans, directly swept the awards of the new generation.

Le Jiaxuan is Lin Qingyan who has been in love with since then, but this stage king has too many fans, her love is submerged in the vast torrent, it is precious and precious, but it is not worth it carry. Countless days and nights were spent playing the charts to make data, and finally watching Leilan sit firmly on the throne of the new generation of women's groups, every fan waited day and night for the opening of a concert tour.

However, before the concert tour was ready, two of Leilani's teammates broke the news about the scandal of having a night out and dating someone in a bar.

Le Jiaxuan, who had just finished her art exam, heard such a thunderbolt.

She didn't want to mention the decadent time during that time. Fortunately, now she passed the interview of Yaoxing Entertainment, and she started the journey again with her idol like a dream.

"My name is Lin Qingyan."

The **** the opposite side politely held out her hand and waited for her handshake. A pair of beautiful phoenix eyes that were slightly raised looked at Le Jiaxuan's eyes gently. Even though she had just fallen into a state of distraction and then recovered, she was still not angry. After gently pulling her hands, Le Jiaxuan fell into Lin Qingyan's perfect smile again.

The last time Le Jiaxuan saw Lin Qingyan was at the signing ceremony. Is the touch of body temperature so long gone and real? The dizziness that seems to be swaying in the clouds is probably someone who has never chased stars? No will understand.

At least for a moment, she really burst into tears, and she really felt like she was about to faint from excitement. The girl's legs were soft and soft, and when she was about to hit the railing in the practice room, she felt a soft hand supporting her waist. The originally cold, alienated face suddenly became closer. within easy reach.

The girl's breath sprayed on her earlobe, stirring up a warm burst of heat.

**

According to Le Jiaxuan's character, getting acquainted with people is actually a quick thing.

Because the recruited people all have dance skills, Yaoxing Entertainment asked for a very tight debut time, and only a few months to practice. During that time, everyone's dream was even a stage, and when they woke up, time would pass quickly.

Their team name is called "CPI", which is the abbreviation of the Latin "Gypsophila". One is because of the name of Yaoxing Entertainment, and the other is the beautiful meaning of the language of flowers. Lin Qingyan, who has made her debut overseas, is the captain as usual, while Le Jiaxuan is in charge of dance, and her teammate Lu Yige has strong creative ability. Year-old girls? They have no scheming and are from the same country? Naturally, nothing messy happened.

Their debut song is called "Star Language", and the MV is currently in hot preparations. Taking the time to calculate, the debut day is getting closer and closer every day.

Lin Qingyan's birthday is in such a pressing day? Gradually approaching.

Although the relationship within the group is very good, not everyone can remember such a birthday, what's more, under such a tense situation, very few people will remember this kind of thing, only one Le Jiaxuan Pinch your fingers to watch the countdown on the calendar.

Before Lin Qingyan's birthday, Le Jiaxuan's dance practice that day was very serious. From the first time, there were no mistakes that could be picked out. The instructor couldn't help but muttered that she was sweating and smiling. Is the child beaten? Chicken blood.

Because when the group was recruiting, it was required to be all alphas, everyone? I didn't pay much attention when I was resting. When I smelled an unfamiliar pheromone pouring into my nose, I was still laughing with my teammates. Le Jiaxuan's expression suddenly changed, she hurriedly opened the door and ran out. The teammates sitting nearby stared blankly at each other, not realizing what happened to Le Jiaxuan?

Yaoxing Entertainment's control of the trainees is not so strict that it is unreasonable. Le Jiaxuan excused her discomfort and the instructor did not let her continue to practice. The girl made a turn on the playground and came back The dormitory took the mobile phone, looked at the 2,000 yuan that had been saved for a long time, gritted his teeth and ordered a low-sugar fruit cake.

It was a private dessert studio that she had chosen from thousands of choices, and she had chosen as early as a month ago. Many of the items in it were exclusively for sports students or dance trainees, and the price was as high as the quality. Just a 6-inch cranberry cake would cost around 2,000 yuan. Maybe these 2,000 yuan is nothing for someone from a very good family, but for Le Jiaxuan, it's already that much. All that can be saved over a long period of time.

Her family basically doesn't give her pocket money. When she was in high school, her tuition fees and living expenses were all subsidized by her grandmother. Of course, Le Jiaxuan did not ask for the two thousand yuan from her family. Instead, she used a little bit of her salary. accumulation.

If her friends were here, she would be surprised to find that a person who usually thinks it's a waste to go out for a meal? He is willing to spend a lot of money for a small cake, but for Le Jiaxuan, this is her hope for the stars. What the moon is looking forward to.

She is willing to give everything for Lin Qingyan, as long as Lin Qingyan is willing to—

So when the sweaty girl who had just finished training opened the door, she was greeted by a bright red and sweet cranberry cake. The word "Qingyan" stacked with dark chocolate on it stood out, but the smile of the girl standing behind holding the cake was not noticeable.

Lin Qingyan paused for a while, a complete sentence? Before she could say it, she was blocked by the red-faced girl who raised her hand. Le Jiaxuan's fingers were just a stone's throw away from her lips, and there was a faint trembling in her always excited voice:

"I like you, l...loveyou!"

The author has something to say: I wrote a new article today and saved it, so I'm sorry for being short! There will be Lin Qingyan's perspective tomorrow. The story will be more detailed and longer. If you don't like this pair, you don't need to order it.

It is the gradual growth of two girls and the crematorium of chasing their wives. Both of them are not perfect.