Chapter 7

In the conference room of the round hall, He Lingxing frowned and looked at the tea set on the table. His throat was thirsty but he didn't want to move. His sharp eyes swept across the men and women in front of him.

"Mr. He, don't be angry, you are just a trainee, how big of a wave can you make? Moreover, Qianjiang is also a mentor we are more optimistic about. At that time, we will have to count on him to take over the new wave of our 'star picking program'. Well. Wang Qianjiang, you too, pay attention to your image next time!"

Sitting in the middle is a tall and slender young man with a grey plaid scarf tied around his neck.

His fingertips were leisurely playing with the handle of the white porcelain cup. After hearing the vice president's reprimand, his cynical expression subsided a little, and a slightly guilty look appeared on his handsome and feminine face:

"I didn't do this well, and I will apologize to those little girls." The gentle male voice paused for a while, "Actually, it wasn't a big deal at first. When I taught them the movements, I saw that they didn't do it properly. , I couldn't help but help, adolescent girls are more sensitive, so I was negligent."

Seeing that He Lingxing didn't answer, the vice president nodded slightly. The man named Wang Qianjiang smiled even more. He got up and walked to He Lingxing himself. He emptied her cold tea and replaced it with a new cup of tea. Steaming Tea:

"Mr. He was talking about a new project with Mr. Dan before, so don't disturb He..."

"How much is your monthly salary?"

The woman in business attire stretched out her slender fingertips and pushed away the tea he poured. She unscrewed the unopened mineral water on the table and took an elegant sip. When she asked, Wang Qianjiang was stunned for a moment, and then she reported a series of numbers.

"Sexual harassment and **** of minors. Attempted rape, what is the minimum number of years to start?"

As soon as the voice came out, no one present answered He Lingxing's question, and there was a wordless and dangerous silence after looking at each other.

After hearing the answer of "five years" in his mind, He Lingxing opened his mouth to repeat it, and immediately raised his head to look at Wang Qianjiang, who was standing beside him with a flattering look on his face.

The man gasped for breath.

His appearance can be regarded as good-looking in the entertainment industry where handsome men and women are born in large numbers, and he has a good temper, so when he was just sent to teach those little girls, most of the little girls were quite happy. After all, who doesn't want to have a Look at the eye-catching instructor.

Later, when he gradually revealed his true colors, a very small number of little girls succumbed to the majesty of the mentor, fearing that they would lose the chance to debut, and some of them were disobedient and made trouble in front of the general manager.

Before coming to Yaoxing Entertainment, Wang Qianjiang had always heard that the management here was actually very loose, and it was with this idea that he came to stir up the waters.

But what I didn't expect was that although the vice president and the director just reprimanded a few words without any pain, President He actually wanted to have a real relationship with him!

In the plot of the novel, this Wang Qianjiang is also regarded as a "well-known mentor", but his conduct in private is really hard to compliment.

When the plot developed to this point, she should have opened her eyes and closed her eyes, but He Lingxing was not the original owner after all, there was no room for sand in her eyes, and she couldn't watch the company gradually fall under the hands of such people.