Chapter 20

In these matters of the company's women's group, it stands to reason that He Lingxing actually only needs to pay for a contract and sign a contract, and most of the things do not need someone above her to intervene.

But He Lingxing had instructed her before, and she would visit from time to time, so the person in charge and the tutor of this section would also contact her when there was something important.

Le Jiaxuan is the youngest beautiful girl in the team. Although she is an Alpha, she has a sweet face and a cheerful, lively and likable personality. He Lingxing is also very impressed by her.

"How can you break your leg well?"

She remembered that the group was about to start its first road show soon. Girls groups usually use various publicity methods to accumulate popularity before their official debut. It is very important for each member to show their faces in public for the first time.

Without a Le Jiaxuan girl group, of course they can perform as usual, but for Le Jiaxuan who can't play, it will undoubtedly be a nearly devastating blow. When the group officially debuts, she will lose a lot of popularity, especially if the injury is serious and she cannot dance for a few months, the consequences will be disastrous.

The people over there probably explained the situation at that time.

at the same time.

In the hospital ward filled with the smell of disinfectant, the slender girl was moved from the operating car to the bed, and tears were overflowing in her beautiful crystal eyes.

The man on the hospital bed next to her was looking at her curiously, his eyes were not wretched, just a little surprised. Le Jiaxuan, who has always liked to communicate the most, did not notice that person's gaze at all, her pale hands clenched into fists, and she could hardly restrain her trembling voice and called to the doctor:

"Excuse me... How long will it take for my leg to heal completely?"

"Completely?" The doctor, who considered her identity, paused for a while, with a hint of sympathy in his tone, "It takes half a month to get out of bed and walk, but you need someone to support or crutches, and if you want to dance more intensely, at least Think again after a month and a half, don't force the jump, or it may be more serious."

One, half a month?

Even if it was half a month, she couldn't participate in that roadshow. It's almost time for her official debut in a month and a half. Does she have to sit in a wheelchair when taking promotional photos?

Fear like the dense thorns in the forest instantly grabbed her heart, Le Jiaxuan grabbed the armrest of the bed and sat up, her face turned white because she pulled the wound too hard:

"Is there any medicine that can help me get better soon? Any medicine is fine, money is not a problem..."

"Sorry little girl, the leg injury will not heal the bones completely for a while. If you want to get better, you can only rest. You'd better not be so excited, otherwise it will not be good for the wound."

Le Jiaxuan only felt that her brain was a numb blank.

It wasn't until the doctor closed the door and walked out that the sudden throbbing pain came to his mind after a while.

She just helped an old man when she was crossing the road. She moved a little too slowly and was knocked to the ground by a motorcycle that rushed out of the slash.

The speed of the wind and lightning was so fast that it was unclear, and at the moment when she was hit and flew by such a sudden and powerful force, the strongest emotion in her heart was not the instinctual fear of facing death, but the worry about the injury.