Chapter 94 Le Jiaxuan

Because the river is densely covered, the typhoon in Jiangcheng is getting more and more serious now, and it is estimated that it will take a few days to let the full water go down. The water was about to reach the calf, and Le Jiaxuan no longer knew how she walked through that quagmire. But fortunately, as long as you are a little late, the hospital will directly block the road, and there is no possibility of entering in a short time.

  Leaning against the head of the bed, the girl who was pinching a green grape in her hand was drowsy, and the dim light outlined a light shadow between the slightly angular eyebrows. Lin Qingyan who heard the movement opened her eyes, as if she couldn't believe her eyes.

  As far as the line of sight is concerned, there is that face that has been thinking about it day and night.

  Even after a long time passed, Le Jiaxuan could still remember the feeling of Lin Qingyan, who had always been cautious and reserved, rushing forward so recklessly after seeing her, and hugged her tightly in her arms after a stagger; That day, the girl let go of her trembling hand as soon as she touched her face, and her face was full of complex emotions.

  She helped Lin Qingyan onto the bed, she didn't know who moved her mind first, but the wordless silence suddenly narrowed the distance between them. A light kiss on the cheek didn't satisfy Le Jiaxuan, this time, she took the initiative to stick it, doing something that she couldn't even imagine during the day long ago.

  She kissed Lin Qingyan's lips, and the person who always avoids when the love is strong just gave up struggling this time, allowing her to kiss her lips from soft to violent. Le Jiaxuan took a bite and tasted the faint smell of blood, but she still didn't give up, carefully avoiding Lin Qingyan's injured leg, and directly pressed her down.

  There was no verbal exchange between the two of them during the whole process, and apart from the occasional overflowing cries, the ward was so silent that only the sound of breathing was left. But when Le Jiaxuan posted it, Lin Qingyan still felt that she had forgiven herself.

  Forgive her for her cowardice before, and forgive her for the courage that came late after she lost it. The feeling of being bitten on the lips makes the whole wound still bloody now, but there is no need for painkillers, only a light touch is needed.

  "Sometimes I really want to hate you for the rest of my life, but I feel that giving up like this is really not reconciled." Le Jiaxuan's voice sounded slowly in the darkness, with a hint of inexplicability, even she couldn't say it. Described emotions, "I really want to punish you well, and also punish myself who can't get along with others at that time."

  She needs a little decisiveness, while Lin Qingyan needs some closeness. The relationship at that time was indeed not a very good time. If she could wait a few more years, if Lin Qingyan could be braver, it seemed that it might all lead to a better ending.

  Le Jiaxuan had thought about this question countless times, but there was no regret in the world about selling medicines, and neither were they at that time.

  Lin Qingyan, who she waited for a few years later, might not be so familiar with herself after she hadn't made her debut, because there was no confession that was so unforgettable. If Lin Qingyan could recklessly abandon her dream to be with her, both of them would be doing nothing now.

  If Lin Qingyan had chosen to make it public at that time, perhaps there would be countless days and nights, and the two people who were together would blame themselves for not being the only one who worked hard to seize the opportunity of their dreams.

  Lin Qingyan didn't take a step forward, nor did she understand that she couldn't help herself at that time. Cole Jiaxuan thought about it for a long time. What she likes is Lin Qingyan who can shine brightly on the stage and illuminate everyone's inner world with her smile and dance, instead of being broken off her wings and shutting herself by her side and only letting her laugh. The girl who cried for her alone.

  Because no matter how many times I see your bright smile on stage, I still can’t help but feel a little tempted.

  So I want to give myself a chance, and I will also give you a chance. I will no longer regret it until I miss it like the established ending. Even if you are by my side now, I hope you can be yourself again.

  --tbc--

  Later, Lin Qingyan and Chi Shuangyan each posted a very long text, announcing the unbinding of "cp" that had lasted for several years. At the same time, it is worth mentioning that with the permission of the manager, Chi Shuangyan posted a lot about them at that time.

  Including the mutual incomprehension with Lin Qingyan when I first joined the team, including knowing Le Jiaxuan who was only a short distance from her debut at that time, and the unraveling of each other's knots after a long talk with Lin Qingyan all night. After such a long time, they also learned how to tolerate and understand each other, instead of dealing with the cold war like before.

  She said that Lin Qingyan is a very good team leader, if not for the tricks of fate, Le Jiaxuan would also be a very good team member. It's just that the current arrangement has brought each other to such a situation. What they can do now is to make themselves more worthy of themselves and others.

  Lin Qingyan said, if it wasn't for that car accident, maybe there would be Le Jiaxuan standing in front of everyone and making everyone like her so much. There would not be so much hurt and misunderstanding between them, but two or three years of growth has allowed her to learn to take responsibility and dissolve lies from the initial avoidance.

  She hid the girl she really liked for three years, and it's time to give the other party a proper explanation before the relationship can be regarded as the real end. Since it is impossible to make up for the past time together, now she will use bit by bit repayment to complete it.

  She had already lost Le Jiaxuan once in that misty dream, and she didn't want to be able to reach out and hold her tightly this time. They have supported each other for such a long time, and the two years of separation have also allowed each other to learn to grow and summarize. Fortunately, it is not too late for her to be brave this time, at least...the relationship between the two is still in

  jeopardy The edge of the fall was pulled back by her.

  On Le Jiaxuan's collection of signed albums, Lin Qingyan, who was still a little immature at the time, wrote two sentences "in the sky, in the heart", but that night, she was supplemented with a new sentence in fresh handwriting.

  "In front of my eyes."

  --Lin Qingyan x Le Jiaxuan end--

  This is the first time I write a crematorium, there are many, many shortcomings, thank you, little fairies, Haihan tvt

  There are two more family portraits? And then it's over! This book has taught me a lot, and when it’s over, I regret to look back on my previous shortcomings. I sincerely thank every little fairy for your company from the beginning to the end, or a chapter or two. Opinions are a great motivation for me. This book may be because I haven’t had such a result before. I didn’t dare to read the comments later, so I didn’t reply, but thank you very much! Whether it is a friend who has followed me from the first book or a new friend, I will work hard to save the manuscript for the next book, encourage myself with higher requirements, and try to show everyone that I can be a better self, bow down!

  The author has something to say: I changed it, please let me out! ! !
123