Chapter 14

Shu Minglan smiled lightly.

She left the city to film for about a week, during which she occasionally posted some news in the circle of friends. In fact, most of the blocked lists were opened, and only a few people in the circle could see it.

He Lingxing is one of them.

This morning, she posted on the circle of friends that the night's plane will land at the airport here and the approximate time. I didn't expect He Lingxing to really come here.

It is extremely easy to destroy and establish friendships between women. At this moment, Shu Minglan has basically forgotten the unpleasantness of the past. He only feels that He Lingxing, who is a little dazed, is getting more and more pleasing to the eye.

Shu Minglan's fingertips were a few inches away, not touching the delicate eye makeup, and the smile grew stronger when He Lingxing lifted her hand away.

She is really just an arrogant and temperamental young lady. Although she speaks ruthlessly, she is actually eager to help every time she has something. Shu Minglan, who had taken off his defenses, looked at He Lingxing with a gentle expression that seemed to drip out of water:

"I grew up in Jiangcheng, and I'm familiar with the new stores opened in recent years. What would you like to eat?"

He Lingxing turned off the phone page and slowly stood up from the seat.

But when he was thinking about how to reply to the heroine's enthusiasm, his shoulder was suddenly put on by a hand, and he was hugged naturally.

The slightly aggressive smell of alpha penetrated into the nasal cavity, and He Lingxing didn't like being touched by unfamiliar people. Under the double resistance, he instinctively pushed people away.

Yu Fanhui stepped on the stiletto heels of five centimeters. He was pushed down and almost twisted his feet without being annoyed. He just smiled and hooked He Lingxing's neck again and gave her a big hug.

The girl had dyed red hair that was flamboyant and enthusiastic, cut her ears short, and wore two silver-white star studs on her ears. Although it was the cool weather in October, he only wore a short jacket, and under the black and white plaid skirt was a pair of fair-skinned and long-legged, full of hot girls.

Seeing Shu Minglan who was wearing a mask but still did not hide her beautiful eyebrows, Yu Fanhui greeted him carelessly, and then took He Lingxing's arm and acted affectionately:

"Where is Sister Xingxing going to take me to eat? I have to pick the bad ones!"

It doesn't matter if the same **** hugs, hugs, and hugs, but He Lingxing is not used to being intimate with someone he knows very well. Just when he was about to pull his arm back from the other's arms, he heard Yu Fanhui whispering. She whispered in her ear:

"Shouldn't I bring someone unrelated, sister? Isn't this Shu or something? I've seen her interview, and it's a little emm..."

"Yu Fanhui!"

Although she whispered to her ear, she actually didn't care about Shu Minglan at all, and the volume was just enough for the three of them to hear clearly. Shu Minglan's expression slowly cooled down, and there was still a bit of an inexplicable emotion that made her look uncomfortable—

Such discomfort was not because of Shu Minglan himself, but because of Yu Fanhui's excessive arrogance.

"I'm joking!" Yu Fanhui called her coquettishly, "Sister Lingxing, I'm hungry, shall we eat?"

There were people coming and going at the airport, and Yu Fanhui came alone again. He Lingxing was angry and angry, but he couldn't leave the little girl at the airport alone. He could only tell Shu Minglan to see you next time. After realizing the loss that flashed in the eyes of the other party, the anger in my heart grew even stronger.

The heroine who worked so hard to coax her was suddenly disturbed by Yu Fanhui.

**

The dinner was not very pleasant either.

In fact, she and Yu Fanhui are not very familiar with each other, but they only met when they were young. The friendship between the two is not enough to be as close as a good girlfriend. Yu Fanhui is a natural acquaintance.

Still not very likable.

During the meal, Yu Fanhui was always looking for topics and asked her about some gossip in the circle, but He Lingxing was not very interested, and only dealt with it casually. After the meal, He Lingxing dutifully sent her to another home based on memory, of course not where she lived alone, but with her family.

The original owner started to work hard when he was in college, and his emotions and impressions of his family were very indifferent, and he rarely contacted his family. And the parents seem not to be very interested in the original owner, but are more enthusiastic towards Yu Fanhui.

Especially Mother He, after seeing Yu Fanhui, she smiled kindly and kindly, and said that the child grew taller and said that it looks better after differentiation, so that Yu Fanhui's little face flushed red.

"Fan Hui, Ling Xing, it's past ten o'clock in the evening, and Ling Xing doesn't go back. Just sleep with Fan Hui. It just so happens that you two can chat in the same room."

She smiled and looked at He Lingxing, but did not expect He Lingxing to refuse directly and decisively:

"I'm an Omega, how can I sleep with an alpha?"

The original owner's disguise as Omega has become her biggest shield at this time, and the gender difference has become one of the most appropriate reasons.

Mother He frowned: "You child, what happened to the girl and the girl? Fan Hui came from thousands of miles away... I asked someone to make the quilt, Fan Hui, you go to sleep over there, ignore her."

Yu Fanhui replied "yes" with a smile, and patted He Lingxing on the shoulder, but she was interrupted to say something.

"Are you here from an alien?" He Lingxing looked over with a half-smile, his eyes wandered on Yu Fanhui and Mother He, who had obvious ulterior motives, "Of course women and women can do it, but a twisted melon won't work. ."

He Lingxing had just been differentiated into an alpha, the daughter of her mother's friend, and a wealthy family of equal status. He Lingxing didn't understand until now, so he was wasting his time in those previous worlds.

Usually, even if they want to get married, they will first ask if they are willing in private. Her mother is a good one, and she directly sends her daughter to someone else's bed. Not to mention that she is an alpha, even an Omega would not associate with someone like Yu Fanhui.

Such a home He Lingxing really couldn't spend the night here, and was full of uncomfortable feelings. She also finally understood why the original owner was so indifferent to her family.

"Lingxing - He Lingxing!?"

Looking at the figure who walked away without reluctance, Mother He's eyes flashed a stern look, but when she turned to face the guests, she still had that kind and kind face.

**

He Lingxing, who walked quickly to the darkness, had just inserted the car key. Enter, the emergency prompt of 520 rang in my ears.

[The key story is coming soon, please prepare the host, the hostess will be framed into the male lead's room, please do your due diligence to lock the door as a vicious female partner, and promote the male lead to mark the female lead! 】

A string of coordinates appeared in her mind.