God!

Chapter 1

Three Months After The War

Gabriel pulled the covers over her head moaning out loud. GOD HELP ME! Clarence laying next to her chuckled laying on his stomach. The fuck! Don't swear woman it's not lady like he teased. I try daddy warbucks you know I do but sometimes it is hard to burn the gutter out. Clarence laughed again. A knock broke their quiet morning.

Come Caine. Caine entered to a hidden Gabriel hey Clarence Ember is demanding to see Gabriel. Tell her no Caine I cannot show her favor the children must learn to work out their differences we are leaving then what Caine? You're an elder you help them! Former Elder my Queen.

Clarence laughed Caine...please don't make me rise up out this bed cause I have been know to shoot Elders just ask Chance and Niarchos Caine heard a gun cock. Laughing he exited denying Ember access. Gabriel heard her cussing on her way back down. See what you did? Pass that potty mouth to my daughter.

Gabriel laughed all the kids have potty mouth including your precious Malcolm. No he does not sugar. Really? Gabriel grabbed her phone putting it in speaker. Malcolm? Yeah mama? Where are you? Washington dealing with these fucking lobbyists I swear they can burn in Satan's hell fuck them all to hell fuck! Well you could always ask Marcus to arrange that for you. Haha bye mama.

Bye baby. She stared at Clarence like you don't cuss in slave talk. Clarence bellowed out a laugh what is slave talk woman. You know that talk only you original Elders understand. Took lily years to teach me. Clarence laughed woman that is plain English. Yeah okay.

The phone rang yes Ember? Fi cannot cut you out the wedding baby. Yes you are the maid of honor I asked you remember? No, Fi is a matron baby not a maid Matrons are married. Halo is a maid to all my daughters are maids baby. The rest are brides maids we went over this Ember several times. Okay I will speak with Fi. Yes baby i know she is taking over I mean she has been planning the wedding since she was your age so bear with her okay? Help her Ember let her know she is not alone you and Halo ok?

Good love you more papa is sleep. You heard him laughing out the window huh? How is your hearing so good and you are human? Hehehe oh it changed to vampire hearing when were you gonna tell us? Soon... I bet. Oh you told Markie? He said nothing that is not good I will speak with him. Okay okay baby but Marcus can never be mad with you. Malcolm is another story. Micah either that's why all the siblings love Micah because he is very loving and understanding and he does not judge baby.

Yes you can stay with Micah while we are away you can stay with any sibling or elder you want okay? You don't need permission just let Marcus Chance or Micah know where you are. Not durning school months. Guard? Uncle Caine. Yes and that's final you want Nick or Caine? Caine it is then. Clarence grinned. Okay baby see you soon bye.

Clarence pulled her close where are we going? Under the sea. Yes that is one place. Fairy land to see Asher. That is another. Wolf country to meet the Viking wolves. Yes that is on the roster. The diamond mines and the animal reserves especially the pandas. Okay Clarence smiled Africa it is and china to see Zhou Xie. His coven is dying to meet you sugar. It is long overdue vampire king.

Then what Sugar? Let the wind whisper where next old earth. I.ike that sugar. He kissed her tickling her. Laughter floated through the house and outside as white slaves tilled the land. They looked up at the window as the moon shone in angry faces. Marcus sat on the porch BACK TO WORK!

Five thousand slaves began tilling 800 acres of never before tilled land. What the hell is your son putting in 800 acres? Clarence laughed who knows we never tilled the west fields tbe soil was always non productive Niarchos, Caine and I told him that but where there is a will there is a way with Marcus. I am happy he is taking an interest in farming since he never has he is making his papa proud.

He and Papa Nate sent the soil away for testing. Papa is guiding him which is good papa is the better farmer then all of us. Yes Ann told me Gabriel laughed.

Mama! Ughhh! Clarence laughed again.