Myles' Reasoning

Chapter 37

Clarence woke to Myles knocking on his bedroom door. Come papa we leave in three hours. The wedding is off. Papa you signed a contract. I reserve the right to end it at will page four section two A, B and C. You will have to pay me out pop. Call Hunter I will approve it. Papa please you gave me your word as a man. What about that? A man always keeps his word...better yet a Hollings always keeps his word we are Hollings papa please.

I will be down Myles. Thank you papa! Thank you. He ran down the winding steps by two's well? Myles tossed up his thumbs. He hopped his motor cycle to Lycan Manor. The baby wolves were chasing his bike upon arrival.

He parked it laying on the ground they jumped on him tugging at his leather jacket with their baby teeth. The she- wolves swooning over their lycan prince. Myles kissed their tiny noses Go! Learn to swim in the wolf pools I set up!

No cub can join the cadets or Princess Dahlia's sky darkening arrow crew as she so beautifully renamed it and can't swim as cubs go!! I want to see all of your badges from prince baby Khallah when I get back so we can show our Alpha how good you all are doing! All wolves must swim to be appointed royally and no wolf marries a royal without basic life skills.

They ran toward the pools making the mothers giggle and point. Myles went inside MAMA! Evan turned over why he gotta yell Prissy? Gabriel pulled the cover over her head. Mama! He pushed her boudoir doors open what's up grandpa when did you get here? Love the culture accented pajamas man! Is that silk Grandpa? Myles plopped on the bed feeling Evans top.

Yes Myles silk from Ghana Africa my home land. Nice digs grandpa. Mama come we leave in three hours Myles clapped loud snapping her out her self wallowing. No Myles.

Yes, mama now you promised me when have you ever broken a promise to me your baby? Today Myles. Okay mama then I will break my promise to the cubs I just made. Those are babies you can't do that hurt the kids Myles. You did young or old a promise is a promise. That be true prissy Evan chimed biting his wrist for her to drink.

Be quiet Evan she kissed his cheek laughing grabbing his wrist. Okay for the babies rolling her eyes at Myles as she fed. Of course mama. Thank you Myles mouthed to Evan. Myles left hugging baby Khallah Carol and Kadence.

Diva was arguing with Saint....still. They are leaving Saint please. No Diva you almost died. Almost...not did Saint please I know how to handle myself as you saw and I will carry my own gun that Grip gave me if that makes you comfortable. 

Please Saintina...Myles help me she urged. Uncle I got it. Diva kissed Saint rubbing his Dick. You been around Gabriel to long. They all laughed. That works on Nick not me Diva Baptiste. Diva looked down it works they all laughed again her and Carol high fived. Saintina! Baby please stamping her foot. Okay baby. Yes! Thank you bae! Thank you kissing him all over his face. Myles--

I will take real good care of her Uncle Saint. Ok Nephew. Diva clapped. They all met at the limo. Evan sexily kissed Gabriel goodbye see you when you get back what Ole Evan say Prissy? Don't let the white man stress me she giggled. Good.

Evan's chopper landed let me get back fo dis boy of ours have babies all ova da island gal. Gabriel giggled he can afford them. That be true don't mean he be ready ta be nobody daddy. You were seventeen when Elani was expecting Evan. Evan pulled from his e-cigarette and Ise a married prince last I check our boy ain't hitched. Gabriel hugged Evan I love you Ole Evan. She blew a kiss at Evan as he boarded his helicopter flying back to Haiti.

Ummmmm Diva poked out her lips next to Gabriel umm umm does the Alpha know Gabriel? Know what Diva? You and Evan? Let's just say he was a part of it. Diva's jaw dropped oh hell no spill. Another time she whispered the two she- wolves giggling.