Mercy

Chapter 44

Angel and Malcolm hugged now mama and that won't be easy. Oh yes it will they stared at Hayden on the pool floor making air plane sounds rolling his hands in the air. Oh god look Malcolm Hayden was getting purple rings. Nope. Malcolm lifted him up rough punching him and slapping him.

What are you doing to my grandbaby?! You don't like it? What you gonna do about it bitch? Yeah!? Gabriel hopped out the pool in one jump landing in front of Malcolm in frog position slapping him so hard her hand print showed on his body in Micah's house. You done lost your mind don't you EVER speak to your mother that way boy! Wait till I tell....telll...tell..--

Tell who mama? Who will you tell? Your.... Your...

Father mama? Yes...your father. Gabriel held Hayden who was also beat up in his bed on the other side. Mama he hurt me Hayden cried like a baby pointing at Malcolm. Hayden Uncle is sorry.

Angel closed his eyes Malcolm picked up Hayden's left arm not his sword arm breaking it. Malcolm snapped it like a twig then laughed in his mother's face. Papa! Zion ran over Hayden's arm was hanging. Ahhhh! Hayden  screamed in Gabriel's head and out Mama!

Gabriel was beyond livid.  Mama Angel ran in Hayden needs a doctor bad we have to get him medical care. Yes then let us Gabriel grabbed her robe walking them to the door Malcolm opened the door go ahead baby Gabriel kissed Hayden on the lips her cherry lipstick showing up on his body in real time. Gabriel tossed Angel in the door then kicked Malcolm get out! She slammed the door shut locking it. Gabriel hummed walking back to the pool by herself.

Malcolm, Angel and Hayden woke Nick was wide awake worried crying over Gabriel. What happened Nick? Pop did you know Gabriel is as powerful as you mentally? Malcolm sat up chuckling explaining what happened making them laugh as Zion set Hayden's arm. Niarchos continued his thoughts.

Gabriel is very powerful mentally like a 300 year old vampire when she has only been vampire fifty years pop. Marcus laughed everyone looked at him. What son? Pop remember my own study you know about the connection between Maker and Vampire? Yes son. Well pop mama is a bride to two master vampires and well she was with grandpa Evan to make David. What if mama absorbed a little bit of each of you through your seed empowering her?

You mean we connected to her through sperm Marcus? Yes papa sperm and the art of spirits becoming one during sex.  This is in theory....of course I would lile to study it further with Joseph but Vlad and I feel this is so during our studies and investigations. I mean she carried powerful vampires for all of you it is not unusual for a mother to absorb or get a connection to her child a man does not have.

We are all vampire or Lycan what if mama absorbed a bit if us as our maker? What if her connection is symbiotic being deeper then a bite connection? Combine that with sleeping with two powerful vampires over fifty years and the oldest vampire alive and now we have a vampire wise and powerful as the vampires she has been copulating with or--........

Or what Marcus? The room was pin drop quiet the children impressed with his intelligence. More powerful adding Grandpa Evan in the mix. Mama pushed the most powerful seer in the world out of her head and locked him out you have to be pretty powerful to lock X out pop. Now we have to find a way back in or---

Or what Markie? She won't wake papa Ever Malcolm added groggily. What is her problem son? Clarence sat down crying. You pop mama is furious with you. You promised her time alone she rather be by herself then to stay in a marriage where she feels she does not know you.

Clarence scoffed we've been married fifty damn years what does she mean? Okay I need a seer to usher me in. They seers mumbled afraid making Malcolm laugh is this what I train at the house of seers cowards?

I'll go a meek voice came from the back of the crowded room Mercy walked forward quiet and small. No pop no Malcolm shook his head drinking blood she has no training she is human mama could make her catatonic.

Clarence looked at Mercy Seven stepped forward why Mercy? She was quiet cause I am a human your mama won't hurt me. She is doing that cause she knows you all heal fast. If she hurts me a human she can kill me so she won't and...I'm new here she dies not know me enough to be angry with me. You aren't a seer Hayden added.

She is Malcolm chimed in groggily she's a empathic and very strong like Pratt feelings lead her to truths. Mercy hid behind Seven. Clarence held Mercy's hand I will forever be in your debt Prince Marcus. She grinned Garvey what do you think? I think if you want to help no one should stop you and if you do not no one will think leas of you my daughter. She nodded yes her hair covering her eyed walking to Marcus hugging him. I just met you but I love you like a dad you remind me of mine in case I don't come back she whispered or so she thought reminding Marcus if Gabriel and her whispering to the very day.

She turned to Seven may I? He grinned she tippy toed tongue kissing him.  Now I can say I kissed a prince. Seven wiped his eyes you are coming back to me right? Of course cutie Mercy kissed his tears away. 

Safinah and Artemis held hands smiling at Seven finally falling for a girl he was not using fir sex. I am ready Clarence held her hand. Seven stood behind her and Chance behind Clarence.

They collapsed in their arms and were now locked inside the maze of Gabriel's mind.

Mercy......