Unexpected

Chapter 52

New Orleans present day Karaoke Bar.

Prince Malcolm you have a visitor at the back door. Malcolm's guards rose to accompany him out the family party he stayed his political and vampire security who waited in the kitchen. He walked through the busy kitchen to a dark ally alone Malcolm looked out into the pitch dark seeing no one. Malcolm a small voice called to him Malcolm walked deeper into the dark as the music faded behind him.

He ran toward the shadow catching her before she fell Rebecca what are you doing here? She lay in his arms breathing labored he looked in the eyes of his mistress oh no she sighed you are turning. She nodded yes. Since when? Last night she mumbled as the fever burned her up. She opened her sweater rubbing her stomach how far? She shrugged her shoulders it started growing fast help me. Guards.....

They ran out turn those lights off Malcolm whispered go get my father remove him quietly as possible tell him no sons and no guards. Yes my prince. They ran and returned with Clarence and Niarchos. I said no sons are you deaf? The pharaoh in a dark ally in a strange town without me Malcolm? Malcolm nodded tea at Niarchos.

Clarence knew who she was pop look. He opened her sweater the baby growing before them at record speed. Oh God that is what Marcus was doing then he stopped growing but this one keeps going. Clarence touched her stomach closing his eyes.

PTECCCKAHSEE LAKEETMEE ASKAREE.... He blew on her stomach the growing stopped. What did you do pop? Put the fetus to sleep only for a little while. Niarchos was drunk who dis be? Malcolm looked up at him talking slave talk this be his woman Niarchos now hush ya mouth press be near we don't need no scandal boy.

Yes papa. Good go round and get the limo bring it back here hurry. Niarchos what are you doing go that way son. Niarchos walked deeper in the dark. Malcolm go back inside act normal. Pop you can't leave the party is for you and mama everyone will know.

Get gimme your phone. Hello? Joseph no it is papa. Is my son okay? Stable good news listen JoJo we have a situation close your eyes. Clarence spoke with him telepathically. We don't know how many months and she is turning. Yes Joseph stop asking questions you and Kayla prepare for a delivery and a new vampire turn as soon as this is all over I will return home. Joan is getting on the chopper with her. Yes they will be there within the hour. Yes text me as soon as they arrive and what happened yes. Okay good.

Malcolm held her crying she is scared papa. I have to go with her. You sure son? Yes papa. Okay go. Malcolm carried rebecca to the limo Nick looked back you in trouble red eyes he was laughing. Niarchos Clarence snapped at him you are too old for that drunk or not Malcolm is not Marcus you known about his emotions so stop. Yes pop.

Malcolm give her your blood and mine there are a few bottles that was your mothers. Plenty she is turning. Yes pop. It will be okay I. Coming with your mother as soon as this is over hear me? Yes papa. Malcolm wiped his eyes. Stop crying everything will be fine.

Papa will fix it--

He always fixes it! Niarchos laughed out loud right papa? Yes Niarchos I do Clarence rubbed his head like he was a big kid now go drive careful please. Yes papa.

As a matter fact Malcolm use your mind to drive through Niarchos' mind. Yes pop. Good call as soon as you all land.

They drove off. Gabriel was at the door Clarence looked up Gabriel shook her head upset it was ALWAYS be something baby. Now do you see why I want to go away? Clarence stared in her eyes of disappointment how about we elope right now Sugar? Her eyes lit up right now?

Right now woman what did I say? We get married now Clarence? He held her close swaying with her right tonight we find an all night preacher and escape to our honey moon by a commercial flight. Hahah not a commercial flight she giggled.

She clapped oh Clarence kissing him wait....wait I don't have clothes. So what neither do I but I have a phone and several bank accounts and a whole lotta kids I can borrow money from. Heheh. What do you say Sugar?

Rocking her as he held her tight kissing her. I say yes daddy! Wait wait! She grabbed a kitchen towel and a Sharpie off the schedule board.

Dear Safinah:

I am so sorry but I went to elope!

I love you!

Mama & Papa

The couple ran out the door giddy as teenagers into the New Orleans shopping crowd of the night.

Diva walked in the kitchen making sure Gabriel was okay when she was the towel.

Diva: Myles get in here now!

Myles: where u at?

Diva: The kitchen metro now!

Diva held up the towel Myles laughed look at that the pharaoh's signature signed sealed delivered.  Go outside and get our press people hurry up.

Diva laughed running to the front.