Gabriel's Fire

Chapter 48

Gabriel strutted and danced with Clarence down bourbon street. The streets were over crowded with vampires celebrating and dancing with them. Vampire males tried to dance with Gabriel Niarchos as her guard pushed the back. Females tried to dance with Clarence Chance kept them back. Security radioed Niarchos that the float was at the end of the street. The music was loud Gabriel and Clarence paid no attention to their surroundings as the sipped an open bottle of blood Champagne with a shot of whiskey.

Clarence wore a tee and jeans looking his vampire age of 32 his hair long loose and wild as Gabriel looking no older then 25 although she was 35 when turned twerked on him jumping on his back as he piggy backed her through bourbon street her hair loose wild and sexy.

Myles gave Clarence beads to toss in the crowd he enchanted them so the wearer would always have money by legal means. Vampires knew what he was when he tossed them fights broke out to catch them making a drunk Gabriel laugh.

Diva gave Gabriel a bag holding 500 strands of pearls her signature piece of jewelry because of Niarchos' pearls she always carried in her purse vampire women now carried pearls in their purses after seeing her child them like prayer beads on more then one occasion She was seen and caught on film holding them randomly and at brunches.

During the war Niarchos had them around his neck which was not odd at war time seeing men wear a feminine product belonging to a wife or lover for good luck as all the Hollings men adorned something belonging to the woman they loved as was vampire war tradition. 

Vampire males began wearing pearls causing Gabriel to have them duplicated calling them Nicky's war pearls but they were black sold on the vampire web store.

Enchant them Clarence Gabriel yelled fangs out drunk! No papa! Sparkle yelled dancing with Caspian look! She pointed in the crowd making her old Earth papa laugh at the squabbling. Papa and mama are drunk Sparkle Destiny yelled over the happy crowd. 

I see Sparkle giggled at Gabriel on his back with her shirt now off only in a bra twirling her top in circles over her head. All of their sons and grandsons were on security duty as well as vampire security and Marcus' corner boys which tripled since he stared 20 years ago with Delton.

Everyone was triple strapped including Grip his sons and grandsons all granddaughters and wives down to the teens. Vampires were having sex in the streets as others cheered them on.  Clarence levitated up on the float with Gabriel on his back making vampire cheer but they upset Niarchos becoming a target for roof gunfire.

Clarence enchanted the beads so the wearer will always be happy as soon as they touch them. No depression Sugar huh? No baby more depression she grinned her fangs cute and sexy to him. Gabriel tongue kissed him as the plastic bag of beads glowed purple so all could see.

Look! A vampire screamed the old earth blessed the pearls. Gabriel tossed them to women NO MORE Depression! Gabriel screamed while Clarence tossed them to whoever. Destiny went for one no Sparkle put her hand down. Why not? You wanna be happy ALL THE TIME?

YES SPARK GRAMMY SAID NO MORE DEPRESSION! Sparkle laughed let this one go
sister- cousin. They hugged making it through the crowd surrounded by security. The music was loud as Niarchos forced Marcus and Fi onto the float. We good Nick.

No Marcus you are the next Pharaoh I can't keep you safe down there and pop up there tripping. Niarchos stared at Delton you want to be Marcus' lead security nigga then start acting like it stand behind him in case someone tries to kill him you get the bullet.

Delton nodded yes standing behind Marcus his back to Marcus'. Vampire security circle Fi as they waved and kissed crazy behind their parents making women scream Marcus' name. They got to their destination. Clarence waved as they crowned Gabriel with a beautiful plastic crown with plastic diamonds. Look daddy the inscription reads the peoples crown.

Clarence smiled thanking the vampires who crowned her. Genie was fighting to get past security. Let him in that's Genie! Gabriel hugged him as he hopped aboard waving like a Queen.

They arrived everyone partied while Gabriel and Clarence were rushed off the float the kids running through the crowd. Wheewwww! Gabriel sipped from her open shared bottle. Mama your top. Oh hehe she tossed it on thanks Fi. My God it's beautiful Gabriel walked ahead of her family.

Micahhhhh.... She put her hands over her mouth gasping. She held out her hand for oldest son as tears fell as words escaped her Clarence look. I know Sugar it is from Micah he did not want our help at all. Gabriel wiped her tears Micah hugged her as they walked off together.

You think Micah has us all beat? Marcus asked Malcolm Angel Fi Myles and baby Khallah? Yep they chuckled staring in awe. Mama I present to you...

Gabriel's Fire A Vampire Queen's Estate New Orleans The Lower 9th Ward.

Micah bent down Gabriel hopped on his back giggling as he trotted his mama like a happy horse to the front door of the large mansion with a brand new Rolls Royce to match.