Earthly Ties

Chapter 69

The two days next day in the Vilak-Moor Realm. Same day on Earth The United Kingdom
28 days before the wedding of the century.

Clarence walked into the Zoriah Mountains another dimension where the sun shone 24 hours a day and did not burn him because the rays were not strong enough. He did not visit often cause when he did he would throw up for days afterward. To him the risk was worth the reward feeling some kind of warmth on his skin after so many centuries without it.

The entire realm were in mourning as she was Queen in her dimension. The old earth's and their apprentices showed one by one after getting the daunting news. They all wore white which was the color to wear as the old earth needed to be surrounded in purity to rise out her shell. The earth's were escorted to her shell where she lay in a tree trunk carved into a coffin, which was beautiful to Clarence. The tree chose her Anya whispered it's, giving it's life to encompass her flesh once she rises. Clarence grinned a tree vollentering that's a first Anya chuckled at the truth in his joke. An old tree at that Anya Clarence stared 800 years old. Yes look at the lines on the outside inside the white of the birch.

A birch tree? Birch does not grow here Anya. You know she had a human husband once? Daphne has a half human line this tree was planted when she married back in the late 1700's. She planted it wrapping the imbilical cord around the roots of her first born that did not make it. That blood gave the tree life and every birch that grew because of the strength of its roots.

The tree grew to love her they would have conversations and a lot of the time this tree saved us knowing things the other trees refused to share. Clarence smiled holding Anya's hand because she was crying. The tree was in love with her and wants to die with her. How romantic Clarence whispered to Anya.

How can a tree fall in love with a human Clarence? Daphne was not human she was Vilak-moor a race that died out or so mankind thinks Clarence staring at all her off spring and the human Vilak-Moor offspring of others.

The assistants to old earth's were whispering pointing at Chantel giggling. Sparkle wrapped her arm around her mother squinting wickedly at the other assistants gossiping about her pregnant mother.

Calm yourself daughter of mine your anger is awaking my senses. Sparkle looked to her grandfather locking eyes with him under his infamous fedora hat. Sorry Papa. Don't be sorry show then who the next Old Earth will be. Sparkle grinned yes Papa.

The service was beautiful Clarence opened the ground slowly separating the red clay of the realm allowing the tree trunk coffin to wrap its branches around her dead body covering her body and face. The children and royalty of her realm cried out as her guards and seven husband's banned together not shedding one tear.

Especially her first who were as old as she and in a wheel chair his human side aging him slow while her Vilak-Moor blood kept her looking 21 on the outside while inside she was the next oldest Earth next to Clarence.

The oldest husband nodded after the children and grandchildren said Vilak-Moor prayers and each old Earth spoke a memory of her. Clarence spoke on how she hated vampires because one took the life of her sister. This hate drove her to hate him.

Then he saved them from the black witch cauldron this changed her feelings. She became his drinking and chess buddy afterward. When she loved him she shared sacred Vilak-Moor spells and magic with him that no other earth got access to nor her apprentices. It would be up to him to share with the next earth from her realm if they passed the test to take her seat.

The service was beautiful afterward as is tradition the earth's met in Daphne's conduent space. It was beautiful an open space in the woods sunny and bright surrounded by all her herbs and spells. Only the earth's could see everything while her apprentices only saw less then half. Clarence raised his hand a book floated to him off the shelf. He opened it reading recalling the day she shared her botanist secrets making his beloved roses weapons of war as well as mates of his heart. He even chose if they spoke as males or females of course he chose females.