Clarence's Butterflies

Chapter 88

Five Hours Until The Wedding Of The Century....

It was nine a.m. Gabriel woke to the buzz of excitement in her mansion. Genie knocked on her door with his beauty bag and behind him was Safinah, Halo and Ember. Wakie Queenie. How did you sleep Genie? We do not sleep have you heard the news girl? What?

The God's. have designated the sand God over all Jinn and Genies. Marcus? The God of the sands, yes ma'am. Guess what? There was a serial killer jinn on the loose for centuries. Prince Marcus helped a good Genie named Cassie, who has permission from the sand God to go after this fool. He's been killing black women for centuries Queenie.

I met him centuries ago In Clopatras gardens at her born day bash a real nasty sort he is. They say Cassie wrote a tell all book she titled it Genie. Really? Have her come see me I'd like to place it in our online bookstores and Casino gift shops and habedasheries. I will also have Big Khallah place them in all his airport gift shops Jinn you know he expanded globally? I heard from princess Diva she is the francises district manager.

Now go get in the shower so I can wash this birds nest he clapped a sink appeared in the middle of her bedroom. Where is the water gonna Jinn? Away..hahah.

Gabriel salt soaked in her jacuzzi for an hour she knew it was gonna be a long day. Wrapped in her pluah cotton robe, she exited to a large breakfast tray her three daughters helped themselves to.

Mama Papa sent you roses and a beautiful breakfast tray Ember fire sucked the large cherries dipping them in freh whipped cream. Gabriel looked at what was left. What mama? You do not eat when you're nervous Ember as Safinah sucked on strawberries bigger their mouths.

Ann entered Gabriel cut the TV down showing people waiting for days on the sidewalks that led to the vampire church. Go ahead Elder Gabriel said making Ann chuckle. Ember and Halo had no idea what was going to happen, and Safinah only heard since she eloped twice.

You know the drill Gabe. Ann, it's been fifty years. It's vampire law Gabriel your man is the law she sipped her coffee smiling behing her mug. Go on Annie as Genie brushed out her tight natural coils  with his Shea silk secret hair pomade. Do you want to marry Clarence? Yes. Are you being forced in any way Gabriel? No. Do you love him? Yes. Jinn smiled. You have a right under vampire law to decline this marriage if you do no harm will come to you or your off spring. At this time do you feel endangered? Yes. Her girls stopped snacking every one was quiet. Do you feel endangered by Clarence Ganriel? Ann sat her mug down with concern in her eyes. Yes I feel endangered that he gonna tear this thing up tonight. Hahah they laughed and Ember shook her head Eww. She smiled continuing to eat. Jinn chuckled with Ann who continued. Imma tell him you said that woman. Heheh.

Do you feel any of your children will be harmed if you do not go through with this marriage? No, Annie.

Good Ann tapped her lap. Mama, they asked all that the first time? Minus the children Ember yes. Ann gave Gabriel a large three ringed binder. One book Ann? Yeah well he fit it all in one. Gabriel laughed as Fi went for the book. Ann pressed her hand to the cover. No Baby Fi it is against vampire law for any of us to know all the assets of the vampire king. This information is privy to his vampire bride only sorry baby.

The Pharoah states you may ask for five items of your choosing, and they shall be granted. Gabriel went through the book as Ember stood behind Genie. Sit down, Ember. Thank you. Dang. She sat giggling with Fi.

Half of Hollings Labs. Gabriel kept turning half of the diamond mine in Chas' Quadrant under the sea. The diamonds are pure because they haven't been touched by air. Ann nodded yes texting Clarence her responses smiling three more, Gabriel. She kept turning the pages a house, Mama! Gabriel smiled. I picked that the first time sweetie. Twenty percent of his share of Raven's casino. Ten percent of his share in the oil mine at Twin Oaks Fi was clapping.