Marcella's Goodbye

Chapter 94

Gabriel and Clarence stayed in the big house the next day. The traffic back to the regency was crazy humans vampires and Lycans still celebrating in the streets. Blaise stayed over to speak with Clarence about the underground cities since he was in charge of them. Is it safe to release them to the townships we have set aside for the Mas exodus Clarence? Clarence exhaled Yes they can come home. There are vampires that have families they say they want to stay keep the cities functioning in case something like this happens again. You know, maintain the cities. Would you still govern them Blaise? Including replacing maintenance personal?

Sure vampires lycans and humans have built a community down there its been thirty years old friend. There are babies that have never been above ground. Clarence smiled have they already accepted their new homes according to family size? Yes Clarence Marcus helped add on rooms for the larger families he and Niarchos. Anyone with section 8 the payments have been going to Marcus over 30 years, so the house is paid for already for many families. All children have degrees and or vocational skills to work for the crowns and have been placed with career start dates.

Clarence smiled at Blaise have I told you I am so proud of you and there is not one day I regret turning you Blaise? Blaise wiped a tear thank you maker of mine. The mass Exodus will be your baby and the care for those who choose to remain in the underground cities Yes? Thank you Pharoah. Clarence hugged Blaise go before Gabriel catches me discussing business. Blaise chuckled leaving Clarence to water the indoor rises.

It was six am already the house was in an uproar. Again Fi and Marcella were arguing. Marcella was dressed in a black uniform wearing a gold badge. She had an electric baton swinging it wildly at Safinah.

Clarence ran out of his office Marcella what is this?! She knelt before her grandfather. Papa I am also here on business she held up an envelope bearing his own seal.

Clarence opened it there was a letter from Angel Hollings.

Papa

In this year which I will not say we have started a time madjai department. There are vampires opening portals illegally time hopping to change their lives either for the better or worse.

As a result you began a division to stop these vampire time hoppers from breaking the law..our laws. Marcella Hollings is a commanding officer of this division. I know what you're going to say Papa she is but a child.

There is a reason pop evert time a vampire goes in the portal they age one year. Therefore we rotate when we go in and come out. If you were meant to portal hop like Sparkle and I then you remain the same age. Seers are also exempt they can go in and come out unharmed. But vampires such as Marcus who went in at 19 during the kidnapping of the seven and came out 22 years of age.

Marcus swore us to secrecy Papa that we would not tell you because you would forbid him from ever going in again. I am sorry we deceived you but you must not take retaliation or say anything to Marcus as it may alter anything he does to help our existence remain the same.

I have sent Marcella back in time to kill one who got away from this time Papa. Please do not stop her she will explain. I love you we are all doing fine mama too.

Your Loving Son
Vampire
Prince Angel Chance Hollings third
Blood Born of House Hollings.

Clarence stared at Angel's seal one he chose when he was twelve it was still the same. The letter hand written as they were taught when sending messages through time matched that of his child.

Unhand my grand daughter have you lost your minds! The guards kneeled before Clarence face down. Don't ever grab her again! Yes Great one. Clarence stared at her badge there was a city on it with a sun and moon. In front a portal opening.