Boulder Off My Shoulder

Chapter 71

Clarence and Gabriel woke to a buzz in the house. What now? Gabriel asked. David pushed the bedroom doors open. Papa mama hurry Uncle Malcolm and Hayden are competing in the back yard! All the seers are there! Hayden is competing, so he does not have to go to training for him and Destiny! Oh, Malcolm said, "Call Steven hurry! Myles yelled at his camera staff to run to the lawn and for Diva to get the 10 drone cameras in the air. Clarence and Gabriel sat on the back porch in pajamas, enjoying the cool air. Valence brings Sally here. Grammy stops calling him Sally he is a boy call him Sal. Listen, girl, no one tells me what to name my grands, not even you, my valentine. Valence grinned he keeps crying Grammy. Get me a bottle of Micah's blood. He does. Kt take blood Grammy. Get him to give you blood or I will feed him by finger. She left and came back in 15 minutes with three ounces. Gabriel sucked her teeth, pouring Clarence's blood from her glass the rest of the way, falling it. She gave it to him, and he drank it all down, falling fast asleep mouth open.

That cry is a blood cry. I heard it in all my babies, even the non vampires or Lycans. We are born with the thirst Valen look at ya Uncle Malcolm. Tried to deny the thirst control it all his life until he gave in.

You can not run from it nor deny our babies what they crave when nothing else works give blood, yes? Yes, Grammy. I will send you one of my opaque bottles so no one can see that it is blood in public. Thank you, Grammy. Clarence held Harper, and Gabriel had Sebastian and River. Lord all these chillen, she teased Clarence with slave talk, making him laugh at her try.

What's funny? Caine sitting on the steps looked back you sound ridiculous and to damn proper for slave talk you a educated negress we know the fake when we hear it. Shut up Caine! Lily come get ya man before I shoot him he ain't never been shot by me yet but he finnin to real soon. Caine waved at her I been shot 122 times woman go on.

You gonna let him talk to me that way Clarence? Humm? Nicky? I don't get inbetween you and Caine honey when I did you ran to pop to tell me to mind my business. Clarence chuckled same here besides who you gonna fight and make up with beside your bestie Caine?

He ain't no bestie of mine! Gabriel tossed water at him making everyone laugh even Caine who ignored her antics. Wait till I get me a prisioner next time see if I call you to torture them. You'll call you always do. Hahah you right just ain't not fair without you woman. Justice sat with Kiki taking the babies from Clarence and Gabriel. Be careful with Harper Justice. Why Harper brother? Cause I said so. Justice chuckled knowing he was gonna be trained to be the next Old Earth. Where is Titan? Victoria passed him over. There you are honey come see Grammy. Gabriel lay him in one of the seven bassinets next to her. Four babies, Clarence. North climbed on Clarence's lap. Up Papa. Not now North later okay? Ye, Papa. Where is mama North? Mad at Choo papa. Mad? Tell her Papa loves her still she will always be his Sparkle bear can you tell mommy that? Yes Papa. Grandpa Angel North ran into Angel's arms.

Poof! Grandpa! Poof! Not now North later before bed, okay? He hugged his Grandpa Angel Grandpa he whispered mommy has wings like a butterfly. Does she? Shhh he put his tiny finger to Angel's lips. Angel and Gabreil laughed he has the spirit of Destiny can't hold water. I heard that Grammy. I know you did Desti.

As usual, Grip was taking bets the live stream was through Clarences bookie network on VLMFTV VAMPIRE LYCAN MERMAID FAE TV. Caleb would call out the tests they had to accomplish the first to fold loses.

Nephew there is no shame in backing down. Hayden laughed remember those words Uncle no shame. The family laughed at their jovial banter.

Caleb came outside dressed in colorful attire. Umm Myles I don't go live until you send your Papa my contract deal. The seers and Elders laughed you mean it is not free Elder? Clarence called to him. I want to be like Marcus and get the highest paid network deal in VLTV history. Really? Clarence stared over at Marcus with River, Artemis and Constantines son on his lap. Marcus was speaking to him in german singing the alphabet. Gabriel recorded it for family videos. He is too young Marcus. Mama he is fine Nick taught me Arabic I was one when he started. You were three months Niarchos corrected him speaking to his Lycan bookie. Baby Khallah was light boxing with Kadence who at 15 was nice with his hands. Clarence grinned boxing Baby Khallah? If they allow us back in the ring Papa yes.