Prenuptial

Chapter 85

The wedding of the century...

Gabriel sat Ann and Mary screamed for her to stand up, making her laugh. She was waiting for the couples to walk in before her. Annie where the hell is Delton? He made all a fuss and he ain't here. I am here baby. Gabriel smiled nervously seeing her father. Is Rory here Delton? Yes he is sitting with the woman of the month. Shutup Delton Ann and Mary laughed. Mary ran off to walk with Chance.

The Walk....

The Wedding party is walking in as price David sings for you by Kenny Latimore the same song the Queen sang when prince Angel married princess Chantel. Family Elder Chance and Princess Mary look wonderful. The Queen chose her colors Royal Blue for the men and cream for the women, which is odd because the only one who wears any derivative of white is the brides to adorn alone on her special day. This makes me excited to see the color of Queen Gabriel's dress.

Elder Prince Raven and Princess Cody are next oh my in her hair are feathers from Raven when he shifts. She looks beautiful and he looks very handsome. I was always impressed with Elder Raven's dark black hair, very pretty Angela whispered in the back of the church. Price Tavarus and Princess Rose Hollings the Pharaoh's first adopted girl child. She is a very old vampress she married Grip Angela giggled an inseparable power couple. The music played as the world watched on every network globally. Children sat by the TV waiting to see the black vampire Queen. A royal black family in America who were beyond wealthy and really in love. Look how long Princess Rose's hair is the comb in her hair is very ornate from the 1920's she wore it on both her wedding days as it was a gift from our mother Queen regent  Safinah Hollings isn't she exquisite family?

An adopted son of the Pharoah, none of us knew of Prince Vladimir Gobetrov who Prince Marcus has named his battle moves teacher and historical vampire chief researcher and right hand on battle technique on whatever field he will battle on. He is escorting Princess Faith Prince Tavarus' second wife as Prince Vald is unmarried. Look at all the men wearing that chain with the coven medallion shaped like  the letter V. That is what the Pharoah calls royal vampire jewels. That is the uniform jewels gifted to all his turns and children. They must wear that during family photos and events such as this one. This rings true for the matching crowns everyone is wearing, including the vampress women courtesy of the Pharoah.

Who do we have now? Princess Halo Hollings and her fiance Mr. Raphael Nevaeh she is a split image of Queen Gabriel. Princess Halo's dress is a little different because she is the chief Maid of Honor while Princess Safinah is the Matron. Prince Micah Chance Hollings and Princess Valiance Gabriel Hollings. She is being ushered by the eldest son of the children the phaoroh and Queen Gabriel have together. I love the way the dresses are all similar, but each have a different flair identifying something special about the vampress wearing the georgeous dress.

The cameras are flashing extra Senator Prince Malcolm Clarence Hollings is escorting Princess Victoria Hollings. Prince Malcolm's suit slightly different like all the men. He designed every suit worn by the men today which will be featured in the spring issue of BIB magazine. Malcolm looked on the brides side kf the church in the sea of guests. His eyes grew as he forced a smile to remain on his face.

Oh man guests are standing Prince Marcus is entering with Princess Safinah. Wait he stopped walking the guards are making everyone sit. The Pharoah is nodding the press ks being pushed back to the choir balcony of the church.

The Pharoah has nodded at Prince Marcus he and princess Safinah are beginning again look at you stealing the attention from Papa she mumbled through a toothy grin.

They are just like our Vampire King and Queen charming and beautiful with a warming smile. It's not my fault I've won wars and commanded armies dolly. No, I guess you're right old man. Marcus controlled himself from laughing. Oh lord look at X Marcus.