Intro/Outro

Chapter 65

Itinerary Of Singers:

Hayden Hollings: Price Adore.

Princess Of Pop Artemis Hollings- Collins: All I Ask: Adelle

Prince David John-Hollings & Prince Sky Marcus Hollings: Leave the door open; Bruno Mars Anderson Paak.

Princess Winter Gabriel Gail Hollings: I will always love you Whitney Houston

Prince Marcus Garvey Niarchos Hollings & Princess Kayla Marie Hollings: Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terell: All I need to get by.

Princess Safinah Baptiste Francis- Hollings: Surprise

Prince Ramses Malcolm Hollings: I can't stop loving you: Kem

That is the line up and afterward Our Queen and King choose two singers our Queen has corrected me instead of one to sing before the traditional wedding march which our Queen will walk in on and one she and our King will exit hearing in the vampire church in cathedral.

Now these are not the actual songs that will be sung that day family. This is for our royal couple to choose two winners. However, before we begin our friendly competition our Princess of Lycans and first blood born vampire princess Safinah Francis Hollings along with her husband Prince Marcus Garvey Niarchos Hollings wishes to make a special announcement.

Safinah dripping in diamonds adorned in Marcus' favorite color walked to the mic as she held Marcus' hand. The couple smiled and waved looking perfect. Safinah was adorned in a deep midnight blue chiffon flowing gown and Marcus in a traditional black and white Tuxedo custom made of course with a Hollings white rose in his lapel and Safinah wearing the wrist corsage he had delivered for she anjd Kayla.

Thank you Grandpa Elder Nathan. Papa Nate hugged and kissed her exiting the stage. Tonight Prince Marcus and I would like to mention that we have an overflow of vampire dogs. People began to sigh awwwww's filled the air as the Seven blood Born's plus Sky and Winter walked the floor with beautiful vampire dogs of all breeds that needed rehoming. A dalmatian pure bred broke free of Ember Fire running to Clarence.

Everyone sighed sweet as Clarence bent down hugging the dog kissing bis head.

Good evening all the animals you see here are vampire dogs and cats. All of them have been bitten and abused. These animals are victims of our vampire war for freedom. Rouge vampires or our enemies bit these innocent animals to feed. Imstead of humanly putting them down they left them clinging to life alone, confused and scared as the turn took place and they were all alone with no comfort or love.

After the turn some of them became thirsty biting humans for blood which we all know is dangerous. Since Prince Marcus and I were fifteen we have been giving these animals a safe haven. People clapped looking at the photos of Marcus and Hera before she died. Marcus and Zeus and Safinah with all the small breeds Marcus gifted her with Onyx being the first which Safinah held in her arms adorned in Hollings diamonds.

They saw photos of Marcus running with 100 large breed dogs he trained to war with him making men cheer whistle and clap Marcus held up the black.power fist. These dogs can be guard dogs much like the vampire some do not sleep, they will never relieve themselves on your carpets or floors as they lost these capabilities and with proper love and care they will not die. The dogs and cats you see here tonight are adoptable. Not this one! Clarence yelled the dog resting at his feet asleep.

Well not the Dalmatian but we do have 1 other. Chuckles filled the air. Papa what will you use him for? During hunting season baby Fi my horse guide. Thank you papa. A photo flashed of Safinah having 40 beds in her room 20 on top 20 on the bottom. Awwwww everyone said seeing the small dogs. Sleeping