Against The Crown

Chapter 59

New Orleans

Marcus was packed when he walked in the room. Who packed my luggage? I did. Clara said meek not looking in his eyes. Marcus opened his Louis Vuitton vintage chests that were Mama Fi's. Then he rushed to his rolling rack across the suite unzipping his Hollings garment bags.

Everything was clean, crisp and perfect. He checked his jewelry strong box mumbling an Egyptian incantation the old wooden box belonging to Sayed opened on it's own. All his jewels were there as he left the box open.  

Marcus invaded her personal space staring down threatening her with a hard stare his 6ft 4 inches towering over her tiny 5 ft: 5 inch frame. His fangs slipped out painstakingly slow. You understand you can never go free Clara? You are a classified threat instead of placing you in jail or killing you we keep you here to keep an eye on you. I understand Clara replied low. Marcus growled Clara jumped I understand Master.

What about the lost Hollings? If that means you getting cut lose the lost Hollings shall remain lost to us. There is a compromise master? There is no compromise with an enemy against this house Clara you are just that an enemy.
May I say it Master? Go ahead. Marcus sat drinking a blood vitamin drink Zion placed him on since the Niarchos attack he loathed it what he needed was blood from the vein and a nights rest In his crypt.

He rubbed his forehead speak before I get angry. I will remain master Safinah's lady maid this way I will remain under your watchful eye. Marcus laughed loud signing documents for his new industrial yards project in Cathedral along with townships he claimed as vampire war trophies. You are already doing that so what would be new? Tell me something when you were a young slave master did you ever stop and question the way black people were being treated? 

No master. Why not? It was the way of the time having a slave then is like having a car now they were property nothing more.  Now look how tables have turned? The very slave you shunned and treated poor when you could have been good to him is over you now and his bloodline. How is that for irony? Clara raised her wrist to feed Marcus her blood. He laughed loud I would never drink your blood not if there were none left i'd rather die then to live knowing my fathers slaver nourished and kept me alive.

Clara grinned you and your father are most like my father Alexander Dupree I see him in your eyes that nose and handsome face all Alexander. She opened a locket on her neck it played music it was very old and ornate. Marcus looked upon the image of his grandfather for the first time in his life she was right if Marcus were white he could pass for Alexander.

Uncanny right master Marcus? Go find your mistress I am sure she needs you. Marcus called Fi why is that bitch packing my clothes? So what if you are busy then I will get one of the kids to do it we have 11. I accept your apology and I love you. Stop kissing at me while you are pregnant. Cause I will let you get it if Bishop wasn't being an asshole.

I know I promised him but he does not know if the baby is mime or his because you raped me. Hahah yes you did and I will be tbe first vampire royal to put you on record. I will drag you before the Elders you're going to the big jail too Fi.

Marcus laughed loud at her reaction. Vampire women rights? Lycan she-wolf association? The she-wolf pack which you and mama and all the female royals are a part of? The native American, Fae and Mermaid communities? Guess what? My name is Marcus Hollings that is all I need that and a little acting. Haha love you too baby. Is the chopper here?  No Micah is full and Malcolm is leaving Georgia with the new baby in a hour.

Stop asking about Vix mind your business Fi or call X yourself. Good do that make sure you drink that goat milk from mamas goats. Uncle Zion said your calcium is super low see you on the chopper in a minute baby.

Marcus checked the vampire social media page he saw a rant by Sky saying how Marcus was forcing him to be a warrior and how everyone is not meant to war. He had a million plus vampire followers bashing the crown who were against the slaves and the war which is fine but bashing the pharaoh and the hierarchy and Sky was the leader fueled Marcus with unwavering anger.

Marcus called Hacker you see it brother? Yes lord Hacker laughed shut it down? No, get names and addresses add them to the VL terrorisric threat data base.

What about Sky brother?

Add him too. Haha as you wish brother.

Marcus opened his email

Son;

Make sure you come to London today. The plane is waiting for you on papa's Colorado landing strip. All the Elders will be there so dress appropriately for the various functions.

[Send]

{Reply} Sky Hollings Skyisdalimit@vampirecentral.com

Hey dad can Sunshine come?

-Sky-

[Reply] Marcus Hollings
MGNH@vampirecentral.com

I wouldn't have it any other way son.

(Send)