Batchelor & Bachelorette Parties

Chapter 81

Clarence woke in Niarchos' old bedroom of Mama Fi's house dreading the day. His sons were already loud downstairs making noise. He prayed Artemis was gone with the baby checking the time chances are she left for Gabriel's party and left River with the mother wolves in the nursery of the house.

He looked at his Rolex on the nightstand, realizing a rolling rack of outfits was in his cozy room. He walked to it, reading the card one outfit from each of your sons. We argued over which you would want to wear so you choose pop.

Clarence knew Malcolm wrote the note and knew they were betting. He pushed the hangers one by one, Marcus, Grip, Vlad, Niarchos, Angel smiling at his simplicity but style, Raven, Khallah, Myles, the Constantine he mumbled.

Caspian he grinned stopping on his selection loving the Mermaid influences, knowing he would wear it to an old earth formal adding it to his being of other races wear a new line he intended to bring to Malcolm's attention.

Malcolm nice but to dressy he thought, Jojo, David, Chance....

He pulled Chance's off the rack, dropping the classic Yves Saint Laurent sweat suit on the bed. He poured the velvet bag contents ont op of the black suit he sat smiling.

Clarence teared up where it was? He thought to himself Safinah's coven jewels rubbing it between his fingers losing himaelf in memories of her wearing it. These were the ones they did not bury her in a note was attached to the garment bag.

Papa;

Safinah gave me these she said give them back to you with upgrades, I hope you like congratulations on fifty years of wedded bliss and 101 years of marriage in total. Fifty-one years with Safinah and fifty with Gabriel. May our God bless you with many happy returns Papa.

Love Chance.

The coven medallion was in the middle of an infinity sign that spun on an axis. In the middle of the medallion hair belonging to Safinah. Roses around the edge of the gold coin looking medallion with her signature on the back.

Chance put it on a triple row gold chain drenched in 40 carats of diamonds. The hair tie was also Safinahs, which he used to hold his hair in a pony tail. He showered hearing them get drunker and louder. He put the anti drunk pills in his pocket. Nope that's not it Anti drunk think again he laughed to himself.

He slipped on marching court shoes waking downstairs. PAY UP! Chance yelled owing Evan nothing because he knew what he was going with based on his style.
Damn! Marcus cussed pasing 10k in cash. Thank you all of it Grip every dime. Chance handed Clarence close to 60k in cash. Thank you? You know I don't carry cash unless I am with the family. Here Connie give it to Artemis. He ran it to their safe.