Fight Night

Chapter 26

Lucky Las Vegas.....

Clarence wore a tux and Gabriel a sexy red sequin dress with black sexy stilettos. Where does this boy have us going I thought we were off tonight? Gabriel fussed over Clarence's tie. We will make an appearance and leave sugar we have been having fun in the road anyway yes? Sure have handsome meeting our people in every city sure feels good. Wait till you meet them from around the world black people everywhere we go and sugar I mean everywhere even under the sea and on other dimensions. That is the one thing I love about being an Old Earth crossing dimensions meeting beings that are black. We always know when you cross baby. How Gabriel? All your electronics and tracking devices slip off the Grid and only Grandpa Horus knows exactly where you are.

I still have to get use to the third eye opening in our sons forehead when Horus steps forth. Hehe I know takes some getting use to them sharing a vessel but Malcolm allowed it he agreed to let Hours in. He is bigger then me Sugar. Me too baby.  The couple stepped outside as usual cameras flashed as people clapped and tugged at them. Sorry family sorry we can't talk! Gabriel blew kisses as Clarence smiles waving at everyone. Marcus lay on his cot watching his parents like Hollywood starlets sipping blood from his kills two nights earlier.

It was almost a week but it was good seeing them. He wanted to call but needed to miss them since this was a new feeling for him. The phone rang loud it was an old fashioned rotary so it startled Marcus out of thought. Hello?....Hello? Hi honey. Marcus smiled hi how did you find me? You are all over T.V. I am glad you called baby I miss you.

Do you mean it Markie? Of course I mean it honey bun do I ever lie about my feelings? Yes. How baby? I asked you do you love Fi more you keep saying no when the answer is yes I can feel it Marcus there is no need to deny it. Marcus sat up on the old army cot. Baby what you feel is a connection one we have had from the womb.

How can I get rid of that when it is coded in my DNA? humm? It is unfair you keep.prosecuting me over something I was born with. Kayla I love you that is all there is to it. Now i know the way our love started was controversial but baby we are here now we have Roman and sincere and you are a step mom to 10 children. Kayla giggled picture Hayden calling me mom. They both laughed we love you all of us even Fi although she stopped showing you after the marriage she will come around honey.

Why haven't you asked me home? You are legally married to Joseph he is my first if he needs you more then I do I am fine with that. Do you see Nick calling mama demanding she come back when she is with pop? No Markie. Then why should I do that? Joseph was wronged by me this is the time he needs you the most why should I pull you away during his time of need?

You're right I guess. How is Roman? Good he is the only college sophomore with a house on campus. Bethune Cookman is Nick  and Chances alma mata. Hollings house has been there since the 1800s. Pop donated it to the school to house students who could not afford dorm fees. There is one for women too.

I know he said everyone's photo is there with a death date.  He said he felt odd when he saw it. Yeah well now America knows the truth.  Thanks to you great Pharaoh I heard I will be a Queen. You heard correct my love yup have to swear in with Fi and I.

I will come home for it. I can't wait to see you honey. Kayla wiped her eyes why are you crying?  Nothing just good to hear your voice I was scared when you were in that vampire nest alone.

You always get scared when I am in battle why? You already died on me once not again she whispered sad Joseph is in Jail and your going to an outlaw vampire nest both of my husbands are crazy hehe. I ain't going no where baby we aren't crazy poor people are crazy rich people are eccentric. Kayla grinned see you at the family photo session and dinner baby. See you too Kayla I love you. I love you to Markie. Oh Kay kay? Yeah Marcus? We are sleeping in my room in the big house yes? Kayla blushed I'd like that Gladiator prepare the room and do not forget my snacks especially blood grapes. Yes ma'am. Marcus hung up feeling like a teenager who waited for the girl he loves to finally call.

Las Vegas....

Gabriel Clarence and Chance along with Diva and Myles entered the tiny arena. No cameras were allowed but that did not stop Diva and Myles from wearing concealed ones. Diva's was in her brooch while Myles' was in bis tie clip. Security escorted them to front row seating the lights dimmed tonight we welcome our Vampire King and Queen to fight night. Congratulations great ones on winning our Vampire Lycan freedom war. A man fine as hell walked to Gabriel handing her a beautiful bouquet yellow roses. Thank you she waved wearing a headband diamond and ruby crown.

Tonight all fights are dedicated to the pharaoh we salute you. The mid size literally under the ground in a old sewer room visitors clapped. The room went black and when the lights came on Gabriel grabbed Clarence's arm Niarchos was about to fight three vampires his size....

To The Death.