Old Earth Competitions

Chapter 77

Ten days till the wedding of the century.

Georgia Hollings Estate.

Clarence woke to hammering. Malcolm is not wasting time, Gabriel. No, they've been working since four a.m. the cinder blocks arrived at three he is adding cement walls.

A fortress Sugar Clarence chuckled holding her waist grabbing her fupa. Stop grabbing my fat I told you it's weird. So what you married a weirdo. You said that not me she giggled.

Why do you do that anyway, Clarence? Gives me comfort Isabel was robust. I guess when I was a baby, I would hold onto her I have no idea. Oh man, did you and justice ever get her to cross over? No response happens sometimes with the souls. They ignore you, especially if she knew what we wanted. That was mama Isabel saying mind your business. Haha exactly.

So, it is an open question? Is there a lost Hollings sibling? Evan said, "Ain't none he said Alexander knew about Justice, but that was not his baby, so he did not care. He told Evan that daddy? Yes ma'am apparently Alexander took Evam as a friend. Haha, what made a slavery master think Evan wanted his friendship? That was a natural assumption why wouldn't a lowly nigger not want my white friendship? Their words not mine. Gabriel shook her head there are still people that feel this way. Exactly this is why we locked our money keeping the dollar circulating in our own communities. Now that Marcus is creating our own money that helps. Haha he what? Yes Sugar setting up our own Mint and treasury he is rebuilding the old scroll and bank building calling it vampire central headquarters.

You should see the layout in my office. I will today. It's magnanimous. Haha what I want to know who will be on the money. Not who what? Symbols from each race indicating the bills value no bills. In order to understand the symbols he will be teaching classes no paper trails. He is also implementing it in our schools and offering bank jobs upon graduation. The bank is matching dollar for dollar if you deposit with us.

The boy is a genius I gotta hand it to him Clarence. I hope the bank does not collapse from all the deposits coming. Hehhe. No interest just dollar for dollar matching sugar. I like it Clarence. I knew you would. The maid's knocked come! Clarence yelled them being human they rolled in a breakfast spread to Gabriel's patio. The very patio she sealed off because donnel tried to kidnap Malcolm.

Oh my God you unlocked it Daddy? I think we can now don't you? Yes awww she hopped on his arms as they set breakfast up on her patio facing the front of the house.

Gabriel set her stop watch noting the time Clarence set foot in the sun. Sugar don't worry. You only have 4 hours per day baby that's it. You never look at your watch when sitting in the sun this scares me. Stop being scared Gabriel.

She shook her head yes enjoying fresh flowers and brioche. While he enjoyed Marcus new bottled breakfast blood spread. GRAMMMMMAYYŸY! GRAMAYYYYYY! Yes North?! See me Grammmmmmayyy! Yes North I see you in the pool your tail is so big now is that salt water? YEAH! EXCUSE ME MERMAN? YES MAAM! Better! Papaaaaa! Ganriel laughed I swear Hayden taught him that mess. They chuckled. North! Yes dad? Tail dips go on. Oh dad. Do not oh dad me do ten Tail dips and add speed North please. Yes dad.

Gabriel smiled that was good baby! She clapped. Thank you Grammy. Caspian smiled at her encouragement. Mermaids were not allowed to interfere with a father's training not even for encouragement. He now saw where Sparkle got it from.

Where are you going? Watch Chantel and Sparkle practice. No you will not sit down. Why they want me there Gabriel. No they don't! Sit. Stop being a helicopter Old Earth you got two entries other earth's have one. That's on them he snickered. The more apprentices you train the more powerful of an Earth you become.