8💕17💕2070

Chapter 87

Gabriel didn't turn back she stared past Clarence at her appointed guard he stepped out the line. No Niarchos, the humans are watching. Niarchos stepped back in line mouthing pop to his wife. Gabriel stared at Clarence, fix it she said telepathically you and Evan let him live so you handle it. Sending him an upset, angry mental message.

How the fuck? Marcus sent all his son's a message they tried to keep a straight face except Hayden who was livid. Grip stared at Micah who said nothing. Myles gave Diva a look who gave Angela a look.

Angela...We we be back after a few messages from our many sponsors. Angela looked to Diva for answers who could not move because she was a brides maid and Myles who left the line to give a press message as the humans networks ate it up.

Marcella chuckled watching like she was at the movies living the infamous day in person she read about so many times. Malcolm gave her a look stop grinning like the cat the swallowed the canary Marcella. Sorry Ruby eyes I can't help it. Well help it. Yes sir wiping the grin off her face sensing her great great great grandfathers anger rising.

Malcolm gave her an ice grill stare when you travel to the past you are one of us and you act as we dud in the time you visit am I clear Markie? Markie? How did you know they--?

Silly question don't finish it sit there quietly. Okayyyy gosh. Ember and Winter pointed at her. Ember waved at her Marcella who was almost the same age as them in this time waved back excited seeing her aunt and cousin as teens.

Clarence nodded at the door guards stepped aside. Running footsteps approached the beautiful decorated alter. Please Gabriel falling on knees please. Donnell went to grab her hand please tears fell from his purple ringed eyes. What do you want me to do Donnell? I have been married fifty years news flash you missed the first ceremony. Winter and Ember giggled at Gabriel's response Desitny gave them a dirty look and they stopped. I don't love you anymore Donnell that ship sailed many years ago.

How do you leave a woman to die alone? Steal our child and say you love me? I had fifty years to experience true love what real love feels like it does not leave you when you are sick or dying. It does not lie to you no matter how bad the situation is. It does not take people away that are supposed to be shared. It does not beat nor mentally abuse you either Donnell. There is way to much space and bad blood between us. I can't forgive you for Halo right now but the beauty of being vampires is all we have is time. Time to heal, time to make ammends, and time to forgive.

America wiped their eyes seeing how classy she was and how she handled him with love. Gabriel ungloved her hand resting her soft palm on his cheek as he leaned into her warm touch soaking up her words with his eyes closed like much needed medicine.

One day we will laugh Don Don not just this day. He looked up nodding yes. I am sorry great one. Clarence hugged him it's okay. Everyone in the church clapped as VLTV were the only ones allowed to live stream the ordeal while humans were on commercial break. Biblica sat in the front wiping her eyes at the love Gabriel showed Donnell.

She gave Niarchos a look who gave his lead vampire guard a look. As soon as Donn3ed stepped out the church cameras flashed at they rushed him into a limousine. When they got to the big house six vampire guards stomped and beat the hell out of him tossing him in the basement jail. Jamaica opened the basement steel door.

Why ya do dat for?

The Vampire Church....

Calm down Sugar I am going ti eat your pussy for a hour tonight you did so good! Gabriel smiled Cameras went off. Who taught you to mask your emotions like that woman? You did daddy. Hell yeah I did woman! You see my Queen? Gabriel started giggling maniacally everyone knew it was Clarence talking to her. Yall finished papa Nate said he was micked up so everyone heard. Yes papa Gabriel grinned.