Blood Born

Chapter 57

The Big House Georgia
1 Night Prior.....

Jojo what is going on? Kayla report. She looked at Joseph shaking her head. The sound of a flatline echoed in the air. Malcolm paced back and forth. Malcolm... brother Joseph spoke through the intercom to Malcolm outside the room. Both are under direst brother you can only pick one to live Rebecca or the baby but not both.

I am sorry the baby is rushing her turn and she is not taking to our venom it is to powerful for her system it's killing her Malcolm. I tried to slow the process remove the venom but that would hurt the child brother please who will it be?

Malcolm cried hysterically he was in love with Rebecca. Rebecca stared at Malcolm knowing he could hear her telepathically.  Save our baby Malcolm heard Rebecca cry out telepathically. Baby I need you I need you Beck.

I love you Malcolm do not let our baby die you are a seer save our child I love you Malcolm. Guess what baby? What sweetheart? Yes...I was gonna say yes when you returned to our apartment in Washington. You were going to be my vampire bride Beck? Stop being so dramatic save our baby my love she giggled faint.

Rebecca slipped away Malcolm screamed Beck! Beck! Joseph shook his head no Kayla cut her stomach open Jojo separated her stomach which was fighting to heal itself around his hands.

Kayla pulled the baby from Rebecca's stomach smiling she cleaned and wrapped the baby. Joseph unlocked the air locked infirmary door designed to keep out infection. A teary red eyed Malcolm entered Kayla lay the baby in his arms another boy she whispered. Jojo pricked his big toe he returned 98.99 % Hollings DNA. Malcolm held his forth child crying tears of joy and pain.

Clarence's phone rang it was Malcolm on facetime. Gabriel opened sleepy eyes to a split image of Marcus and Halo. Gabriel was shocked that's why he rushed off from my New Orleans party? Yes Sugar. Sorry mama he sniffed sorry I ruined your party. Baby what is wrong?

She....she....died mama mama....he broke down crying. Gabriel never saw Malcolm cry that way bring the baby to London. Okay Maa--am-aa he sniffed through broken words of pain. wiping his eyes. I am sending your auntie Joan and Uncle Zion to escort you okay? Yes mama thank you. Have the healers looked him over Malcolm. Yes mama. What is his name baby? You name him Mama. Oh Malcolm I don't---

Please mama. Clarence nudged Gabriel lightly it will be my honor baby are his eyes red? No mama he is vampire 96% with normal vampire eyes the color favors papa's colors. You had a vampire? Malcolm chuckled wiping his eyes you are in trouble with Marcus they laughed you do know he is going to make him a warrior right?

Yes mama I know Malcolm laughed does he have any seer in him baby? No mama guess what? What? Marcella lied I am holding her great great grandfather. They gasped Marcella comes from your line not Destiny and Hayden? Yes mama. Why would she lie Malcolm? Because---

We are not supposed to know the future Clarence cut in scoffing happily smart child instead of telling the truth she lies to throw us off so time will not change the inevitable. Marcella loves her ruby eyes Gabriel joked knowing they but heads. Malcolm chuckled yes if she stops stealing my golden chariot. Borrow Gabriel and Clarence said at the same time all three laughing. We don't steal from one another baby we borrow. That we do mama thanks for clarifying.

There are some baby clothes in my closet Malcolm in Grandma Gail's yellow samsonite hard case luggage. I know the one mama. Yes right outside the panic room it is full of a mixture of everyone's baby clothes and the blue luggage has all boy clothes. The red has glass baby bottles for blood. Thank you mama. It will be okay have Joseph put Rebecca on preserve until we all return home for her funeral. Okay mama. I will have your press manager make a statement to the world about her death. She died during childbirth yes? Yes mama. Sorry again my beautiful baby. Thank you mama. Cyrus and Tanisha manifested in the flesh by Malcolm's doing. Cyrus his best friend and brother held the new baby as Malcolm cried over Rebecca's body holding her in his arms.

Gabriel ended the call. Clarence stared saying nothing what? He needed you for the first time he needed his mama. Gabriel grinned he did didn't he? Feels good sugar? Only took fifty years daddy. Haha.

Kayla hung up telling Fi the news about the baby and mistress. She went to Marcus ASAP. Mind your business Safinah that is an order we do not go against our brother. I could care less that is your friend Malcolm is our brother and Quad leader we stand by him good or bad. Okay. Marcus glared at her OKAY dang! I mean it I won't be the vampire king who cannot control his woman Safinah Rose...our vampire elders will not remove me or cause me to judge you because you could not maintain sensitive information woman. Yes I said okay Markie. Do not Markie me. Bishop chuckled what is funny Bishop? I have to agree.

When Bishop? When did you tell by "accident?" Halo. Marcus and Bishop stared at her she scoffed leaving the room. They bumped fists for the first time being on the same page concerning the wife they share.

Malcolm & Rebecca's Vampire blood born son.