Sibling Walk

Chapter 68

Leave me alone Micah. Micah watched Fi remove her lace evening gloves. The gold wolf bracelet with the now matching ring adorned her right hand. Papa said---

Papa said... Papa said Fi huffed upset as she sipped a a glass of sparkling water tested by lycan prisioners of war. The soon to be king and queen need guards especially now after the war we aren't out the woods baby sis.

Fi stared wicked at Micah don't look at me that way you have been looking at me that way since you were six months old. Oh yeah? What does this look mean, Micah? I don't need to guess I know that is when you had no filter leave me alone ugly pulling my blond curls, even slapping your big brother and biting me. Look here. Micah raised his dress shirt showing her his back. Oh God Micah that is the top and bottom imprints. Yes ma'am over here. Hahaha Marcus' fangs and bottom human teeth wait what happened to the fronts? They fell out Fi he was six.

He turned showing his stomach scratches let me guess Angel? Yep refused to but him down after mama cussed at me cause I said he won't listen. She said bring him dammit and this is what he did to me. Awww poor Micah Fi laughed this is baby Khallah's claws scratched when he turned once and this is Myles he bit my neck trying to be like Marcus but with no fangs?

Malcolm? Nothing Malcolm was always civil. Haha. He is most like pop knows how to control his emotions. Stop talking about me. Malcolm entered the garden and the conversation. Micah why didn't you have the scars removed? Micah grinned so all you horrible brats can remember who the hell the oldest brother really is.

I got the battle scars of all you except my red eyed baby to prove it. Micah hugged Malcolm running his hand over his baby brothers head. Let me go check on Valen..Micah rolled his eyes making them laugh better days are coming Micah. You swear Malcolm? I swear big bro. He promised me the same thing and now look at how mature Marcus is Micah. They stared at Fi. What? I was talking about you not Marcus. Of course stop ganging up on me! Micah laughed walking inside.

Come let us walk sister. Malcolm held her arm as he sent away her guards his secret service his vampire guards and Egyptian Madji.

Twenty in total. Prince Malcolm prince Marcus forbade us to leave the princess. I said go Malcolm said snotty. A guard went to approach him the Egypruan Madji stepped in front of him with Khopesh and staffs. NATEEK!

They disappeared into thin air. Go away NOW. The vampire guard walking away against his will making Fi giggle hard holding her chest. Stop being mean X. He ice grilled the guard releasing his lock the others backing up without being told.

The siblings walked as Fi held his arm. What do you want to know baby Fi? Did Vix know about Rebecca? Yes Victoria and I are married we love one another but our sexual interests and grown apart. She is more into women and I am not into three somes. Half the women that claim to want her really want me. How can I lay and enjoy two women knowing one is using my wife?

I am a traditional man like pop I want a traditional marriage always have always will Fi. Tell me about her. Rebecca was wise and sweet. So so smart he smiled his red eyes glistening in the moonlight. When she found out who I was and what I am she stayed Fi. Isn't that a wonderful feeling Malcolm? Yes it is. They duo stopped walking. Fi stared up saying nothing. Your castle for your London Coven? Yep Uncle Justice Daddy Papa and Marcus saved it from being destroyed. They purchased it and had it moved here on Hollings ground. It is a 10 year restoration project but here is where vampires and Lycans will reside in one coven brother I will be the first to have a diverse coven. What about fae? They have to live in an enchanted dimension you know that from Asher. The gravity is bad on them here.

So sorry you lost Rebecca X may the God's bring you an everlasting love once again. Thank you princess X kissed his sister happy she understood him. Come sister before Marcus send out his dogs...literally.

The night went on as guests left before sunrise. Ganriel was dead tired. She was so.tired she fell asleep on her feet. Clarence caught her before she fell. You okay Ganriel? Yes mama Fi said to a tiny Sofia sleepy drunk.or a combo.

Sofia put her hand to her head. You a little warm Clarence take her to rest. Come on old woman time for bed. Ember? David? They sleep prissy Evan responded. Oh okay Evan she blew a kiss at him as Clarence carried her to bed.

The family and Elder portrait shoot is Sunday Gabriel he whispered as he pulled her heels off unzipping her dress. It is Friday I will have time to recoup Daddy warbucks. Clarence undressed his wife kissing her back to sleep.

Gabriel woke to Fi singing to Justice Rhianna's man down making her smile she looked out the patio window to her dancing and grinding on her Uncle dancing Jamaican as they called it in New York.

She looked at the helicopter port and saw Marcus kissing Kayla goodbye as Joseph waited on the copter they had to get back to Crazy Baby. They gotta check on Crazy. Niarchos handing her a hot cup of morning tea. She ran in his arms hugging and kissing him wrapped in initial embossed sheets.

Niarchos smiled where are you going dressed in a Balenciaga track suit? She held his waist, missing him. Going to see Fi's castle make sure there is enough land to declare it an animal sanctuary. Then, he drives her to the three vet clinics she owns here. You know Fi built her business here. I told Marcus and Bishop one of them is leaving Georigia. What Marcus say cause whatever Fi wants Bishop is gonna do. Hahaha, leave my son alone woman. Someone likes Bishop. Reminds me of myself before all this money.

Clarence said the same and Cain Bishop is earthy Gabriel grinned. Bishop is hood like us. Haha yep I said Bishop get me a beef patty and coconut bread Fi said what is that? Haha what Bishop say? He said it ain't caviar princess. Hehe Bishop stay digging at her and Marcus calling them Silver spoon sweethearts. Haha, I like it has a good ring to it.

Guess what, Gabriel? He opened his phone showing her a message. She jumped in his arms when? When we get home. For a whole weekend at the manor right? Of course. Dare I ask? What you had to give? I sang a song for my father last night he has no idea I heard him singing to me as he carried me back to Mama's house.

Wait you heard Clarence singing to you how? I was in and out of concuousness he kept saying hold on to me son I said I am dying. Pop said yes then you will rise up and live for a very long time then he started singing a plantation song of freedom then I blacked out thinking how he seeing in the pitch?

Heheh now you know. Yeah we are nocturnal Lycan she-wolf. Not me. Not yet my Queen soon. Where us Halo Nicky? Who knows off with Raphael in some cornet of the world he found you should see her photos. I saw I had some framed for the house a few for our bedroom.

Some of those angles had to be a heavenly being guess what? What ma? Anubis is getting Thoth to forge a special trinket for me. Oh as if the fill my cup trinket and pop walking in the light 4 hours a day is not blessing enough. Oh stop Nicky you think I don't see the 1000 gigs arriving to the manor for you every month from ya girl fans. Panties that look clean but have smells only a wolf can pick up?

That is why my damn grandson is so sexual and I don't like it. I told Khallah that and Carol. Keith said he keeps and eye on him but he is way to young for all them shewolf panties and shit. Niarchos inhaled exhaling yes ma'am working on it.

Nicky, the boy is worse then the twins, and nobody was worse then the damn twins. Yes? Who? Marcus' triplets. Hehe I men, our kids not the grands. True the twins were bad. Well, Kadence is worse.

Working on it, honey. Okay I wanna talk with him. Yes, ma'am. Pop has meetings today lunch when I return? I'd love that daddy. Go bathe you smell like sex. Nope cause we didn't I fell asleep. If you say so. Shut up!

Marcus entered plopping on Gabriel's bed. She gonna miss the photo shoot. She has to check on baby that is high priority Markie. I know Mama he had a seizure last night. Joseph needs to make sure he did not suffer a stroke. So is she going back to her show in VLTV, or is she going to get her vampire nursing degree? Joseph wants her to be a nurse. I told her that her calling was in entertainment. Myles wants to give her a daytime talk show like the view. It has her auntie Diva, Halo, and Destiny because Desti is part of the Chick Lit Click.

They heard a yell, NOOOO... Sparkle cried in Caspian's arms. Gabriel ran down with Marcus. What happened, Clarence?

Daphne is dead Old Earth # 3.