Euthanize

Chapter 55

New Orleans The Road To The Wedding 31 Days left......

We are standing here outside this Karaoke bar in the French Quarter where the Pharaoh and Queen Gabriel has allegedly and I mean allegedly eloped. They were at this bar behind me where Prince Micah Hollings was tossing his parents a party. Half way through they disappeared. Rumors say they eloped.

Will we see the wedding of the century or have we missed it?

This is Diva Baptiste reporting live from the French quarter louisiana for VLTV.

Diva looked inside hearing FI scream and yell upset. Myles' phone rang he answered agitated.

Hello! Umm damn let me speak ta prince Myles. Who is this? Hey put da nigga in da phone damn. This is Myles. Oh snap I am sorry majesty prince but yo mama AMD daddy said call you on direct.

Sorry I snapped. Its okay I was rude too. Myles grinned. Yo mama said sell you my wedding chapel video and pics. They got married? Oh yeah and they was cute you miser it. Where are they now? Yeah ya parents paid me not to say sorry. But I will tell you dey leaving tomorrow. Where?! Nope paid me to keep dat quiet too but you cute you married?

Myles grinned you know I am a lycan with vampire inside right? I am a she-wolf so what. What pack you with? Ain't got one my uncle was Aloha they all died he never added more wolves. My mother pass they gave me to him he raise me. How old is he? 109 but strong. You need a pack Alpha sign up under my dad. You mean Alpha Angel? Yes. What if i wanna be up under you? I mean sign up under you my bad. Myles smiled how do you know if i am ugly or not? Duh we seen you on VLTV negro you fine you look like the Alpha.

Why you ain't married? Why you ain't got cubs I mean you a prince you should have a dozen of em by now. I am engaged to a vampire. Yeah we all know about her round these parts. There be people who wanna kill her she cant have babies why you only wit her you need babies.

You volunteering? Depend. On? If you know what you doing when you lock. Lock or unlocked ingot this shit down to a science. Damn like that? Like that?? What is your name? Taji. Taji real sexy. Umm you wanna come see me so yo I can see the video? Yep. I just sent you my location.

You are three blocks away? Had to go back to work. Quit Taji. Why? Cause you fuckin wit a real Lycan nigga now. HA! RONNIE! yeah Taji?! I QUIT NIGGA! Hahah coming now baby. Okay daddy.....

Diva shook her head at Myles Biblica is gonna take your head Myles. She and I already spoke she knows I have to take a second wife my father is strict about all us having kids Diva. Diva looked down. Oh no auntie Myles held her close why not adopt? I told Saint to get another wife so he can have cubs but he won't Myles. That is Uncle Saintina he refuses to hurt you Auntie Uncle Saint is a true prince down to his claws and paws.

Diva giggled through tears. I even tried inviting one of the triplets in with him and guess what nephew? What? He in there giving her a life reading. Haha  Uncle said nope not that trap. When I asked God for a good and faithful man I had no idea he was really listening Myles. What they be careful what you wish for right auntie? Right. Hell if shit goes left borrow one of Marcus and Fi's kids you see Raven and Marcus right? No what? Uncle Raven telling Marcus Sky doesn't need to train. All vampires train or learn how to defend the Alpha. I never thought I would need that mandatory gun training with Grip the pharaoh signed me up for until the other night. You was sexy auntie still got vampires calling tbe station for a date.

Hahaha yeah they told me Nephew I am VERY happily married haven't you heard? What auntie? He's a saint. Hahaha I
like that. You need guards Myles? Nah. Myles walked to the address he smelled his parents then heard them having sex he grinned and kept walking letting them think they were all alone in the world.

Myles knocked on the main go use door. Taji opened the door Myles smiled my god. What? You thought you was gonna get a ugly bitch nigga? Come in before the flies get in. Myles entered chuckling. 

Clarence got Gabriel some ice water you hear that they panted in the Louisiana shack with no air conditioner. What? As the fan blew hot air around. Clarence laughed. What baby? Your son is having sex with the waitress. Gabriel raised her head listening then laying back down Hollings men. Haha Clarence turned on the 13 inch TV to catch the evening news. 

She-wolf Taji.....