The Reception Continues

Chapter 92

Please eat drink! Continue! Savanah cued the live band who had the song bird sing Anita Baker caught up in the rapture of love.

Come Sugar Clarence held out his hand as Micah and three guards led them across the crowded ballroom floor. Marcus Clarence called to him because he would soon sit as King. Niarchos followed ad their guard and Papa Nate and Ann to document what was being said as witnesses.

Clarence held Gabriel's hand as she sat on the setee in the Solarium. The roses fell at his feet some brushing his and Gabriel's cheeks. The others smelling Ann and Papa Nate.

It never gets old Papa Nate smiled the roses rubbing his shoulders and hands. Its better then what they do to Myles. What? Ann whispered to Gabriel. Let's just say Clarence scolded them for trying to kill Myles they had him wrapped up with long thorns sticking his windpipe so be couldn't call for help.

Oh no how did he get help? Clarence heard them roses apparently speak very loud when they are mischievous. We were on a horse ride around the property Clarence jumped took off hyper speeding Here. Thank God they had my baby gasping for breath Clarence had to give him mouth to mouth. He was going to Chop th all down but the family begged him not to.

As a punishment he did not water them for a week. Clarence laughed the would knock down water glasses that how bad they wanted water crying out to the other earth's for help. Ann giggled. Did they help? No, I told them what they did they are my sisters they understood. The black roses asked the cauldrons for help they told the Niarchos roses no one crosses the white salt not even us. The black roses gave up helping the reds.

A whole launguage with the plants it's amazing I sure wish we had that as slaves Clarence on Alex's plantation. For what Annie? So you could gave told the damn cotton to pick itself. Papa, Niarchos, Chancee, and Clarence laughed.

The vampress sat nervous and quiet in vampire irons. Look at me vampire you are older then me Clarence spoke to her in royal Hungarian the laungage taught to the high nobles. Do you remember me Valkeryie? Your father was a black Viking had his own tribe in Norway. Your mother a black born budapesti your grandfather a white king fell in love with a black Moor princess from Italy your mother.

Mother? Valkyrie had flash backs Vlad pulled the painted portrait of her parents which still hung in Clarence's castle to her. Then he showed her a portrait painted of her once she became Queen at Seventeen after the murder of ger parents during a war with the turks.

Tears fell, her mind flooding with flash backs of an arrow flying across the room piercing her mother's heart from the window. Clarence squatted looking in her eyes trying to read her thoughts. Clarence saw them but they were scrambled.

We've met before princess we met before your disention. Valkeryie looked dazed and confused. Why is she in jail Micah? She drained five children under the ages of seven before random vampire rouges good Samaritans stopped her bringing her to the jail downtown Georgia pop

Who judged her Micah? Micah gave his father a look Marcus was on court duty that month. All of us older siblings have to split the year between us evenly minus the Elders and sit for the law breakers. Why did a child killer get Marcus that month? Marcus scoffed. How many years did you give her Marcus?

Until the children she killed would have reached their 18th birthday's papa. Eleven years for the first child who was seven a set of twins that were six 12 years each. Another lycan child who was four that was fourteen years. The last a little girl two years old sixteen years. Sixty five years pop.

Clarence shrugged his shoulders sounds fair I mean based on how you calculated it each parent is vindicated because she is serving time for each child. How many years has she served thus far Markie? Thirty papa who is she? Get Ember to bring your mother food she hasn't eaten all day and the rest of us tox bloods get your bartender to make me a flaming blood eye. Marcus smiled you like that? The eye in the bottom of the glass does not scare you? Why would it son? Are they human? No papa buck eye that's the woodsy taste. Umm I love it put it on the menu as Pharoah's choice.  Please tell Ember I said i want her to fix the plate from the kitchen. To many guests I don't want a stranger fixing her plate.