Vlad

Chapter 50

Vlad entered after all the reporters went away with his girlfriend Irina. He walked to Clarence kneeling with his partner. Rise my son Clarence hugged Vlad who is this? A wife finally he spoke in Russian Vlad's original tongue. Not get papa he answered introducing Irina who kissed his hand. Clarence took a plastic crown off the table placing it on ber head.  I will replace it with real diamonds the day my son makes you his vampire bride. Irina smiled thank you papa. Clarence nodded come Vlad he sat him at Marcus' table.

In old Russian a language Clarence never taught his kids he explained I am stepping down Vladimir during Marcus' reign I want you to come home sit as my vampire battle choreographer. Teach them to work with their vampire skills in battle as you did Marcus so we can strengthen an already unbeatable army call it 300 like tbe Spartans train them hard hyper-speed with wrapping whirlwind spin drops. Yes?

Vlad looked away no one is like Marcus papa he is a blood born that makes a difference. Why are you afraid my son? I am a white vampire in a nest of black former slaves and I tricked you into immortality papa no one will respect me. Clarence pull
ed from his Cuban cigar look there what do you see Vlad? The seven grandchildren plus Winter. Haha yes plus Winter and there?

Marcus' children and grandchildren. There? Our women all Hayden's age. We are outnumbered as Elders Vlad these new generation vampires lycans and fairy care not for skin color only what you can do to strengthen our kingdom make us stronger.

We tried to burn our hate for white people in our children but as you can you see from your relationship with Marcus who loves you and Micah with no baring on your skin color we failed.

I am your maker I want you to protect my son by teaching him battle formations to make him stronger in battle Vladimir.

Papa how much stronger can Marcus become? Vlad chuckled. As he gets new skills he must hone them son. I also need you to get with Steven and create a new set of scrolls documenting what you have learned this far about the vampire and our connections to our brides yes? Vlad nodded yes. Very good it is settled I will have a house built on the grounds for you and your bride yes? Papa she is not my bride. Clarence grinned yet my son welcome to Hollings Estate welcome home. Clarence hugged Vladimir happy he was coming to aide Marcus.

Vlad sat at Marcus' table hugging Marcus before he sat you heard all of it Marcus? Yes Vlad. Did you ever tell pop you taught me old Russian while we played chess since I was six? Nah. Marcus laughed are you excited about living in America? Living in America no living with my vampire family yes. Finally Vlad at ten I promised to bring you home. Vlad smiled a promise you kept thank you brother. Marcus tapped the table get my brother the best bottle of blood on me! Yes Prince Marcus.

Niarchos looked on in disapproval. Let it go Nicky let Marcus rule his way.  Gabriel whispered he stared over at her from the bar. Yes my love for you. Gabriel raised ber glass to him thank you she mouthed. Niarchos lowered his eyes and head anything for you my Queen.

Destiny looked to the door Jethro walked in Destiny smiled seeing him dressed for the occasion. What are you smiling at? Jethro is here Sparkle. Oh lord you are marrrieeddd. Whatever Sparkle.  Destiny closed her eyes when she opened them she stood wrapping her legs around Jethro. Where have you been honey? Getting over your marriage. Oh Jethro you knew it was gonna happen one day and you know I always told Hayden I can't give you up I love you Jethro but I am still alive I want the life of a living husband, children  it has no bearing on our love. He kissed her cheek come sit at our table. Will Hayden be upset?

How when you helped us win a war baby?  Winter went to Hayden who was smoking with Marcus at his table with other war commanders and captains. Daddy look at mom with jethro. Hayden put down bis cigar walking his daughter to the lobby of the club.

What is wrong with your mother with Jethro? Dad mom fools around with jethro Winter whispered. Does she? Dad Hahah I'm serious she held his hand. Winter sit Hayden pat the velvet tuffed bench. I have know about Jethro since your mother was seven years old and I was 12 Winter.

The life of a seer is hard to explain baby. I failed your mother I gave her my word as a man to mart her since she was fourteen then when it was time fore to make good on my word I broke it. What was worse is she just had your brother and was pregnant with you. Here I was young wealthy with a beautiful fiance a beautiful son and a gorgeous girl in the way and I could not say yes to her Winter.

All the proposals, dates and men who wanted to marry her...love her---

Like Our Godfather Pratt? Yes like Dante who could have taken her from me but guess what baby? What? Your mom chose to hang out with a dead guy. Winter covered her mouth laughing hard. Guess what fifteen years she hung out with a dead guy. What does that tell you baby?

Winter was quiet Mom waited on you. Hayden nodded yes and I stead of messing with a man that is alive she have a dead one his dream of having a beautiful woman amd falling in love while she was comforted by him due to my weakness and absence leaving her all alone. Hayden wiped his eyes. Sorry daddy she lay her head on his shoulder. It is okay honey I have neem sharing your mother with that fool for decades and I have a feeling it will be decades more. Hehhehe.

Where I failed her Jethro picked up my slack. Dad you are here now she does not need him anymore. Who are we to say what she needs Winter? Who are we to dictate my love? Hayden held onto Angel's diamond walking stick for the blind. Dad do you think you will ever see again naturally? How long has it been? How old were you dad?

Let me think so your mother wasn't pregnant yet she was 18 I was 23 Winter. It has been 18 years since i lost sight. I know how you can get it back. Haha do you now Dr. Hollings we read got one Dr. Frankenstein upsetting papa. I want to work for Jojo dad. Hayden smiled work for? You are Hollings blood we do not work for my dear we worth with. Winter smiled work with then dad. Why jojo? Winter grinned he is innovative fearless and not afraid to tell papa no in tbe name of vampire medicine. He will go to any length to save us he has a brilliant mind dad. A smile crept on Hayden's face hearing her passion.

Joseph gave me back my father after he was taken away for that there is no way I can repay him but as for the bloodline of Marcus Hollings he and his line will forever be under our protection remember that Winter. I will Roman never ceases to remind me. How are you two getting along? Fine dad. That's all? He sent Hollings roses last week and the week before that and your auntie Ember said a diamond cuff bracelet?

Winter held out are arm not shabby not shabby at all kid. You think Cecil's? Defiantly Cecil's. Winter rubbed the triple row diamond cuff bracelet set in white gold happy. Anyway tell me your magic cure.

It is risky it will hurt you sure? I am what hurts more then grandpa Marcus' blade across the back for---

Letting down your shield they said simultaneous. I swear I wont let that shield down the beatings you take dad she shook her head and you never got hurt letting it down he can relax now. Baby your candy man will NEVER relax I will be running sword drills until I sit as Pharaoh in 500 years then I can rest. Go baby.

It's simple let papa bite you then Uncle Chance then Uncle Nick then The Candy man. I mean a hard venomous bite back to back in the same spot. Why four bites why them?

The first three they are our ancestors we have their DNA. The venom will bind to our DNA sequencing. Okay and your grandfather Marcus where does he fit in? His venom metastasizes it binds it to your bones culminating all four venom's  into one big giant antidote. 

Sounds good in theory. Side effects? You will be sick a few days but stronger even if your eyes fail to open dad. Your serious? Very been doing research since I was six I think it can work dad. Papa hates experimental. Its the bite how can it kill you?

Hayden felt hope for the first time in a long time. Ill run it past Jojo. I already did he said there is a 85% chance it will work and if it does he can create a vaccine for blind vampires dad reversing what was supposed to be eternal. Oh no Hayden smiled if you created the vaccine it will be your name on it connected to Hollings Labs. 

Thank you daddy...will you bet guinea pig?

Yes.