On The Road Again

Chapter 56

The Big House Georgia....
10 Days Prior

Marcus stared at a double front teeth missing five foot five inch 105
pound Clara. Fi was inside on her phone hurry get here she hung up waddling barefoot and pregnant literally back outside. Marcus please don't sentence her to death. Why not Safinah? Have i ever asked you to spare anyone's life in all the wars we fought together? Yep. When? When that teenage vampire bitch spat in my face. Yeah well after the beat down you put on her death would have been kinder now look you and her are buddies that is your bartender at Seth's Seven Sins your number one cat house. Marcus grinned did you know she is helping with the blood blend business? No Markie. Yeah we may be losing a bartender Fi. See you spared her and look.

This thing mistreated papa and ve does not like ber around. Marcus please. Why? WAIT WAIT WAIT! What the hell! Steven?! He was dirty from hyper speeding huffing and puffing. He fell on his knees Fi poured him water. Please rise Steven. My prince---

Marcus. Okay Marcus please do not kill her. Why not Steven? There may be another sibling that is still alive Marcus. We dont care about her mother and Alexanders off spring. No great one. An off spring of Alexander and Mother Isabel. A third child would surely be dead Steven.

No my prince this evil woman knew this person and turned them vampire. She told your wife she and I have fact check and great one she speaks truth there is a living third child this was to be the gift to your father during his wedding from you and Fi. But Clara is not forthcoming with the information if you kill her we may never know the identity of the lost Hollings child. A shocked Marcus looked up at Fi who smiled shaking her head yes.
Then he glared at Clara tell us. I sure will nephew even where they live as soon as you grant my freedom. Ember called her Uncle Justice.

Marcus spared Clara killing the white vampires she pointed out because Chas showed him she was telling the truth. She in her mind wants to get close to her older brother.

Marcus exhaled... heavy is the head wearing the crown he mumbled next to Crazy baby hearing his words when he called baby to complain he chuckled. He loved Crazy baby he never treated Marcus like a child giving him tox blood Cisco at the age of nine his first drink.

Marcus tried to spit it up Baby yelled hold that shit little nigga you ain't special cause you blood born! Marcus lay his forehead on Crazy's hand praying to the Egyptian God's he wakes up. Joseph walked in then turned to leave out sorry I didn't know you were here Great one. Joseph. Yes Marcus?

Marcus fell to his knees l am sorry Joseph I stole your wife. I should have been a better role model your big brother like Crazy was to me growing up not a nigga to back stab you and take the woman you've loved your entire life. As your second I kneel before you with my heart in my hands and I beg your forgiveness brother.

You were estranged from Kayla because you thought you killed me, your head and heart was heavy with a secret thinking you ended your brothers life. Night and day you worked to get the sleeping beauty antidote losing your wife in the interim. When I woke I paid you by taking your bride. Can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me brother?

Joseph used the back of his arm to wipe his eyes. Yes brother Joseph replied voice quivering and a heart on the mend. Marcus rose wiping his eyes. Jojo grabbed Marcus hugging him. Lm

Thank you Dr. Frankenstein. No problem Black Death. The two sat next to baby drinking till drunk toasting 100 times but the final toast being to forgiveness and finding one another again. Marcus? Yeah jo? Where is my Dowry? Haha!

Present Day New Orleans...

Myles wake up! Papa and Gabriel are gone they just caught a commercial flight. A what? Myles sat up to Taji bringing coffee at 7 pm at night. He slurped trying to get his bearings. To where Auntie? The humans say London. The kids and grands are on the way. Where is the camera crew? VLTV crew UK are already covering all airports since we have no idea where they are landing. Malcolm is leaving in a hour you better get here. Where is the plane? Gabriel told the piolet to go to UK he left at 2 am.

Oh man coming what about our crew? Left with Marcus on his plane Malcolm is packed to capacity with the kids Micah and Valen I was lucky to get us a seat you better hurt up! Wait Diva. Yeah? Diva packed feverishly. I need another chair. Okay well you gotta sit and sleep on the couch then. Who? You Myles. Nope them maids better get on the floors and couches the elders get the rooms and beds. True.

It is an 11 hour trip so lets go. Diva hung up. Myles turned to Taji you wanna come honey? Serious? Of course beautiful grab ya bag! She ran packing getting her uncle settled man Myles. What? My uncle he needs a nurse and maid I am both so I cant go. Myles made a call to the vampire Lycan employment agency. Yes today now a nurse maid and cook must be Lycan make sure one is at least 80. Yes that is the one to sleep over thanks. She hugged Myles okay....okay she ran off grabbing and packing in a mad dash.

Gabriel had her legs on Clarence who bought out the entire first class section. I thought we were acting like normal humans she yawned three hours into their commercial flight. You want people taking pictures the whole time? Heheh no. The steward a vampire walked up to them he kneeled great ones I am from Papa Nates Coven I am honored you are on this flight he whispered. He passed them two large thermos' It is O negative it was fore but I have one more. Sorry it is not much but it helps. I also have powdered blood you know the ones Elder Niarchos created. Clarence chuckled he did? Honey stop. I am sorry did I say something wrong? No sweetie the pharaoh created powdered blood in 1920 but Elder Niarchos put it in cute little packets with his crest on the back and baby family photos on the front everyone thinks he created it.

Oh, he laughed low. I hope you are getting paid great one because he added flavors as of late see? He held up a pack Gabriel's baby photo eating strawberries. Lookey here daddy using my pics. Clarence smiled this is everyone's fave my Queen. Humph she giggled. May I taste this one? Of course spring water or sparkling? Club soda? Absolutely. Umm she moaned after mixing taste. Clarence sipped good Sugar he was sleepy. Justice has your soil and bedroom ready the crypt too. Good I need a good night rest. Your soil there? Don't need it like that daddy. Gabriel? She exhaled knowing chastisement was next.

This is your maker speaking not your husband, you ALWAYS need your soil yes Vampress? Yes Clarence kissing his palm. He kissed her temple...good.

Clarence drew the shade and cut the light as they fell fast asleep on a commercial flight to the United Kingdom.