Gossip With The Help

Chapter 36

Gabriel walked up to lycan manor gates dirty and disheveled from hyper-speeding. Open the gate she whispered a block away. The Lycan gate keeper stared not recognizing her he rushed unlocking the gate. Who put a lock on the gate instead of auto open Lycan? Prince Saintina people were hacking the codes the gate was opening on its own allowing attackers in my queen. That is right I forgot. Do you need help my Queen?

No, I will walk it is a nice night and do not call the Alpha am I clear? Yes Alpha Queen. There is one Alpha Lycan I am only his sole she-wolf Queen Alpha Angel Baptiste is and always will be the only reigning Alpha.

Yes ma'am, I mean my Queen Gabriel nodded yes walking toward the house. As soon as Gabriel arrived mama Vy opened the door Elder Niarchos has been calling here non stop Gabriel.

Mama Vy helped her to her private boudoir let me run you a bath you are mess. Gabriel fell on the bed crying her eyes out. I curse these kids Vy!

Hush ya mouth now don't you let them chillen hear you say that mess Gabriel you'd die without Markie and Baby Fi... faint without X and Angel not to mention both twin sets little D? Hush that noise up girl wiping her tears and now there's your Halo and my baby Micah.  Gabriel chuckled that is a little better now get out them dirty dry goods now.

Hello? Yes Micah ya mama just got here Gabriel shook her head no. She is not taking calls Micah. Yes, I will tell her okay baby goodnight. Micah said come to new Orleans. Wolves were howling in an uproar running toward the front gate. Gabriel looked out at Safinah in she-wolf form walking through the barrage of wolves greeting her.

Safinah walked to the door Mama Vy opened it for her as she walked past the triplets who looked to Gabriela's bedroom sad in she wolf form. Safinah walked up the steps shifting back to human vampire form by the time she reached the top of the winding stair. Wolves and babies were excited to see her some meeting her for the first time. Safinah grabbed her mother's robe mama? She knelt at her mother's feet holding her waist as Gabriel cried herself to sleep.

Fi covered ber telling mama Vy all that happened blaming Ember fire as Vy tried to undress a dirty fast asleep Gabriel. I told Elder Niarchos that girl was way more rotten then all of you kids put together. I told you she was getting snippy with me till the Pharaoh told her to obey right Baby Fi?

No! Yes ma'am umm hummmm treated old mama Vy like a servant Fi. No way! Why didn't you say? I
would have straightened her out quick! Nope you know how I would turn a blind eye when I saw you all doing ya own thing? Sure mama Vy.

Now I snitch on her every chance I get then Ember had the nerve to ask Mama Vy why do you keep telling on me? I said that is what servants do...report to the master of the house that master is your Father.

Hahaha! What she say mama Vy? Not a sorry nothing if she had said sorry like you kids did I would have stopped made her clean the stove or floor with me but no ma'am so I tell what I see everytime. Yep Mama Vy begging papa not to go this is why her and mama keep knocking heads. This is why! Mama been bending to her will down to having a money drop at the dang reception ghetto as hell. Mama gonna say I am from the ghetto Mama Vy. No offense mama ain't been in the hood fifty years now. Yeah but let me tell you something Fi once you from the hood that is in you, down in ya soul baby from the music to the food to the rent parties so I gotta agree with Gabriel on this one heheh.

Papa pushed Hayden knocking him clean across the floor mama Vy it was a mess. What Markie do? What we all do mama shoot--

Stand clear! They laughed together nobody going against papa when he is mad he grabbed mama by the neck Hayden didn't like it. Well can't say I blame him what Gabriel do? Fi laughed made papa angrier. He he yeah that be my Queen fearless against these crazy vampire lycan negros. Fi laughed hard yes mama said one thing you better never do is show fear once you do that they got you. Mama said if Marcus grabs you shoot him. Hahaha yep  my Queen done shot her husbands many a day I'll tell you that.

Oh lord what now who is that banging? Safinah looked outside. Grandpa Evan? Safinah ran down opening the door where ya mama is?

Hello to you to grandpa Evan he hugged her sorry my baby gal.  Safinah led him to Gabriel's private room. Evan sat in a corner chair watching her sleep sipping vampire coffee. Four am Gabriel sat up sore as hell from hyper-speeding Evan?

She opened her arms Evan crawled into bed with her consoling her as she cried explaining her version of the story to him while he rubbed her back letting her vent.