Songbird

Chapter 46

For the first time Micah had his entire family there he was over joyed as kids complained they had to sleep on the floor. Ember slept between Thoth and Winter they were going through the teenage vampire, lycan, fae, old earth in training dating site with Ember Fire.

Don't pick a boy who is not royal Winter I keep telling you that and no human. Thoth chuckled why not? Thoth stop it Grandpa Horus hid my descendant in the valley of light and tears because she was common. No. Yes Thoth. Ember how are you correcting me? I was there my love. My father hid Dyanisiz because Amun Ra sought to kill her for jealousy which he succeeded baby.

Grandpa Horus! Malcolm came down why do you want him Ember? I have been drinking Horus hates when I am drunk he will chastise me. He knows anyway right? No he is in Anubis' heaven he only borrows my body when he has to or I need him as per the new agreement.

That's good news Thoth added. Yes it is cousin. Malcolm closed his eyes when he opened them three opened. He smiled yes Ember? His voice deeper then Malcolm's.

Malcolm sat on the floor hugging her. They knew Malcolm was gone he NEVER sat on the floor. Grandpa would you marry a woman who was not royal?  When I ruled Egypt no daughter of the valley.

Ember pushed her tongue out at Thoth. Why not father? I was not allowed to the bloodline must be pure Thoth uncut we are God's. It did not matter if I loved Isis or not we were to have children Osiris matched us that is all anyone cared about our feelings bore no weight.

Thank Osiris we fell in love as teenagers this made the marriage easier. Would you marry a non royal now grandpa?

All the seven plus Winter gathered around him yes because love is love I am surprised at you children I know a vampire king and a lycan king who married a commoner a non-royal.

Correction Grandpa Horus Grammy was an Egyptian royal but none of us knew Winter added. No she was and still is not an Egyptian royal. She is of my blood tears and the blood of my concubine or as you all say side chick? They laughed loud.

I was forbidden to marry her her blood was not pure a tear fell Winter wiped it when she.opened her hand it was a sapphire. Thank you Grandpa. You marry who you love do not be concerned with titles that goes for all of you promise me. The eight great grandchildren promised.

Okay your uncle or grandpa Malcolm wants his body back and I was on a date in Cleopatra's garden when you called.

Sorry they yelled hugging him goodbye the third eye closed they were now hugging Malcolm. What am I doing on a dirty floor children? The kids chuckled tickling him Malcolm laughing uncontrollable. NO! NO! Marcus yelled stop! Why Uncle? Oh no Marcus called out.

Malcolm got up dancing and singing making them laugh. What is wrong Candy man? He is high off endorphins to much laughter or love feelings make him like this. Malcolm held Winter dancing real fast with her she laughed making him laugh harder. Okay you showed them you can dance brother Marcus shook his head walking him back in with the men for a cup of coffee.

Gabriel was in her room with Sparkle, Destiny, Diva, Carol, Mary, Anne, Safinah, Kayla, Halo, Rose and Valence.  They were laughing talking about the men while they held the babies. Clara was serving drinks since Micah had no maids 24 hours a day. Where are your maids Valen? Grammy Micah said--

Gabriel cut Valence off Micah said? He knows the house being run is up to the women of the home I will speak with him.

Look now we are all here and all we got is Clara who ain't got a real maid bone in her body. Ann popped her fangs hissing at her former master I hope Marcus burns you down ugly bitch I never liked you.