Triple Point Of View

Chapter 73

Okay! We are back!

Clara was passing out drinks. Marcus tossed his over the side and his parents and wife. You never serve my family wench. I told yall don't drink from her understood? Yes Uncle. Yes dad. Yes candyman. Toss it! Where are the night maids Kiki? I give them off Marcus. What? With a house full of people? You can get your own drinks Marcus.

Umm Kiki no the heck I can't. When we were messing around who got my drink? I did. When I married Fi who got my drinks? Fi did. When I was a baby who got my drinks. Auntie Gabriel. Good all my life, someone got me a drink. I'm fifty I am not about to start getting my own drinks she wolf.

You have how many kids Marcus? Kiki my kids are not servants they are not allowed to do that unless I am sick. Kiki turned to Safinah I am glad you got him. All the girls laughed. Tell me about it he has crazy little quirks.

No I don't. Yes you do  all his kids and grands yelled. Like what? Hayden chimed in All your kids and grands must sleep in a king sized bed no exceptions even at other people's houses. They all chucked. So what Marcus added I want my children comfortable.

I have one Sky said. All children and grandchildren must check in via chat every day. That's a security issue and you can thank ya cousin Egypt for that rule who went missing for weeks when she was sixteen. Egypt rolled her eyes. Yeah neice see you caused my paranoia.

I have one Ember added all female children must wear diamonds when we are in public no exceptions all coven jewelry must be wornn24 hours per day you made it a law Marcus and beat up Bishop because of it I read the scroll Fi wrote. You wrote a scroll Fi? She shrugged her shoulders sucking a cherry freeze pop.

What else have you written Fi? Ask Steven I can't recall. You and mama are the only ones that call Steven to the house for a month to write and catch up on all your scrolls. Y'all finished? All vampires must train to protect the Pharoah.

That's an Elder rule Harlem Papa Nate added. Thank you Grandpa! Finally. Humph! Yall just mad cause I am a good soldier and I create good soldiers. All of you he pointed will be good soldiers if you don't like it too damn bad! Sorry ladies foe cussing.

Myles recorded the whole thing. We are going to take a few calls caller you are live.

Ahhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhh there were girls screaming on the phone. The covered their ears.

Sweetheart we are vampires and lycans screaming hurts our ears please. Oh I am so sorry I forgot. Are you human? I am the only one my friends are vampire and werewolf. Okay who is your favorite royal out the women?

We like Ember and Winter cause they don't take shit and are so lit! Thank you they said smiling. Okay favorite vampire prince. There are five of us so it is different Elder Caleb. Okay let's here it.

David! Sky! Ramses! Heir! Harlem! We love Sincere and Larzarus too they all sexy sincere looks like Prince Marcus and David is dark-skinned like Grandpa Evan which is sexy. Thank you ladies.

Back to the competiton!

Let's get it!

Since our Pharoah and his Queen are about to walk down the isle for the very first time in their 50 years of marriage we need each of you to extract thier fondest memory of the other and share it on that screen for all to see do not include anything sexual according to Prince Myles. Everyone chuckled. Great Pharoah will you please sit here.

Malcolm went to stand. No Prince Malcolm this is way to east for you we all know you comb the Pharoahs memory since you were an infant but the Queen locked you out when you were still in her womb is this true? Malcolm smiled in a sense yes. Let me rephrase you have difficulty getting into the mind of Queen Gabriel, your mother without conflict? Yes, Elder Caleb.