The Book Of Thoth II

Chapter 34

Lord Thoth the book it is a part of me now I have been the guardian of the book many years my lord. Tavarus please rise. Grip sat on his bed Thoth's eyes had a moving ring of fire around the Iris' of his eyes the left turned clockwise a d the right counter cloclwise. The old deity sat before him looking no older then seventeen an old soul in a young body literally. Grip....may I call you Grip? Of course my lord. Call me Thoth please. Grip nodded yes.

I need the book are you aware there are pages that are in the book that have not been revealed to you or anyone because I hid them in the binding? No my lord. There are ten pages that list every item I ever enchanted and an inventory of where or who possesses those items. Since my ascension I have no idea where these things are i am looking for something very specific Grip.

What my Lord maybe I can help. Thoth did not want to say. Trust me Thoth. Ember Fire is failing mathematics in school. I created a pencil this pencil will write all the proper answers for her giving her the confidence she needs to pass her tests. Grip laughed I am sorry my lord that is called cheating.

How, when there is no one she could receive the answers from Grip? My lord you enchanted the pencil she would get the answers from you. Incorrect the pencil pulls the knowledge that is already in your brain and organizes it so the answer is correct. Ember studies but becomes nervous and cannot recall.what she inherently knows the pencil will fix that.

Why are you doing this my lord please tell me? Thoth closed the door Ember needs confidence I said this to Clarence months ago she feels inferior to my wisdom. I know they to seem less intelligent then I but somehow I always mess that up with women especially princesses. If Ember Fire can get the confidence she will not to feel inferior and eventually leave me as a result of as all the women have.

Ohhhhh....you are doing this so Ember Fire will love you? She loves me the love readers have assured me more then any woman in my past she risked her life for mine, defied her parents, fought the Ruby Eyed God which no one is bold enough to do in Anubis' heaven more less a human Thoth smiled.

I have no doubt of her love. Grip they all abandon me love or not. Ember Fire will not leave you my lord she loves you deeply.

Thoth stopped pacing sitting next to Grip what if I remove the book to update it return it to you as the keeper?

Will the book be inside of my head or outside my lord? Outside of course Tavarus. My lord it would be safer inside do you agree? Thoth grinned the book was stolen once and you bargained the book for your freedom from Lucifer I am told do these words ring of truth young ancient?

Grip knelt these things you have heard are true my lord yet the book is still in my possession. I have risked my existence for the sacred book in your absence I would not do it again my Lord forgive my ignorance.

You can never use my book as a bargaining chip Tavarus the book does not belong to you nor any other Deity. No one has the truth of exactly what the book holds except me therefore bargaining it would be most unwise. If the book fell in the wrong hands all Gods could die including your niece's, nephew's and brother's as they now sit as Gods and the book holds truth of how each could be destroyed within the pages of the pages.

It will never happen again my Lord forgive me I beg of you. Grip was kneeling with his eyes closed rise vampire. When he opened his eyes Thoth was holding the sacred book in his hands. How?
I did not feel anything.