Destiny & Victoria

Chapter 24

Hollings Estate Destiny & Hayden's House The Mines....

Destiny was in the vintage green house arranging her herbs fruits and veggies. She set up growing boxes on old tables making it wonderful growing space. She had people coming to install water hoses on the ceiling instead of the floor. Destiny walked to the house to a BMW dark tinted jeep on her drive way. She tied her horse walking in the house where Hayden was speaking with Victoria. Hi honey. Him mom. I'm going to see Uncle Malcolm in the big house he is on the phone with the diamond mine vampires i want to learn so...he shrugged his shoulders leaving on her horse to the big house.

Do you want anything mom? Coffee. Human or Lycan? Human baby. Destiny steamed two cappuccinos sitting them down gently. They sipped quiet saying nothing. Destiny kept thinking about how bad she'd been for years toward her mom to the point of emotional abuse. Why didn't you tell me mom?

Tears fell from her red eyes evaporating in her hot coffee. I knew you would blame yourself Desti I did not want that. I was getting high I was the reason it happened not you. I am so sorry mama!

Destiny fell on her knees holding Victoria's waist tight filling her lap with tears. Malcolm entered to get a folder he needed from Victoria when he saw the smile on his wife's face and her hands in her babies hair he turned back as not to ruin the moment.  Don't you know I would NEVER give you away? You are a part of your father and I and all I have left of him if something bad happened. I would NEVER give you willingly away for amy reason. I loved my baby then and I love her now. You are my only child God did not see fit to allow this old she wolf another pup once was enough I guess. Oh boy did he bless me with a beautiful powerful woman I could not have asked for another daughter as wonderful as you.

I treated you badly especially during my wedding mom. How about you make it up at the renewal of your vows in 25 years? Destiny grinned daddy saw it to? Yes baby of mine Victoria grinned. Oh boy you have a shock coming. What mom? Nope Victoria teased shaking her head no making Destiny laugh.  Mother and daughter sipped coffee ate Clarence's lemon pound cake bonding and reconnecting in love.

Fi, Rose & Charlie
The Silver Tea Cup
Downtown Dekalb County Georgia.

Hey Charlie this is my sister Rose. Hello Charlie nodded shaking ber hand. How are the renovations coming in the Barrios Charlie? Okay if Harold will just allow the carpenter wolves to work. Girl he was so ridiculous they called  Alpha Angel to speak with him I was past embarrassed. Rose liked her already she was bourgeois like them real princess like. Rose you know this is Hayden's cousin right? No how? Ashley remember her and her brother Adam? Yes Fi I know they are Hayden's aunt and Uncle. Yes well this is their first cousin Charlene we call her Charlie she was at Hayden's wedding Rose.

Oh, okay cool. Wait! Rose exclaimed was your husband was playing Tonk on the back porch with Niarchos and them and got mad cause he lost his money and Niarchos paid it back plus $5,000 and forbade him from entering gambling games in the barrios? Yes ma'am that's the one Charlie said making Rose laugh. Oh man papa was like give his money back. Yep the pharaoh god bless his soul babies his vampires.  They both nodded yes he does.

Clara came out with tea for everyone. Charlie picked up a cup put that down Charlie Fi instructed. What the fuck are you doing Clara? You know you aren't allowed around the food now mama is gonna be mad. Why Fi? Rose asked. I gotta get them to toss all of it including the wines and blood. Fi stood slapping Clara open handed STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD idiot! Rose laughed as Charlie dropped her jaw. Is this one of Marcus' slaves?

Fi collected herself yes Charlie and this is my husband's aunt not mine technically thank God. Rose laughed so hard she cried do you know how much that food replacement will cost Rose? Mama won't cover it! Calm down Fi. Rose pat her back I will split the bill with you geesh. Clara sit and don't get up till I call you.

She sat in her Maid uniform pouting. Why is she here Fi? Fi stared at her I guess to do little things like jot the names and stuff you can do that Clara right? She asked sarcastically. I know you read and write because papa learned while you were. Clara's eyes looked surprised oh you didn't know Alexander purposely had papa dusting the playing room while you were tutored. So what! Clara shouted spoiled like.

I didn't poison the tea or food Niece with what my hand you all watch me so damn hard where would I get it?! Fi got up Rose held her back. Clara please....okay Rose asked her nicley to stop antagonizing Fi.

She rolled her eyes at Fi smiling at Rose. I am telling Marcus Fi whispered he is all she fears she saw Marcus kill a vampire with black death. Clara ignored Fi she knew what it was to be in her position a rich spoiled bitch raised in privilege. Was she as bad as Fi she thought to herself?

The men showed for appointments the women hired all thirty vampire, lycan, Mermen. and Fae warriors? Asher sent one who was flirting with Rose while a merman flirted heavy with Fi making her giggle uncontrollably. Damn Charlie joked all Ya'll fine when a vampire kept asking her out.

I gotta call Sparkle he was fine as hell Rose. Heck ya! The women giggled he can take me down under any day Fi teased. I have all the names numbers and emails Clara blurted out. Fi looked at the paper what the hell Clara it is French? So what Niece you understand it she whispered sarcastically. Change it to English Clara Charlie you read French? Oui. Rose laughed. Fi snatched the paper from Clara I see why you and papa bump heads you are stubborn.

It is my brother who is stubborn forgetting who his bloodline is.  Oh hell no Rose said upset. See Rose Sassy Fi instigated that is why Marcus is always hitting her. Rose choked her don't ever speak about my father keep his name out of your filthy little mouth do you understand Clara? Rose raised her off the floor. Clara's feet dangled as Rose's grip grew tighter. Yes Clara strained out Rose dropped her on the floor hard.

Fi yelled good for you! Charlie laughed the pharaoh should have killed her then to leave her in the clutches of his off spring. Charlie shook her head death would have been kinder.

The women wickedly laughed as Clara gasped for air.