Leave The Door Open

Chapter 66

Twenty Days to the wedding of the Century.

The Engagement Party London

Diva, Safinah, Ember and Halo followed Ember stood in front of Fi to protect her because she was pregnant. Get behind me Ember you are human I am not. Ember let Fi move behind Tanaka. Guns Gabriel whispered her daughters cocking what they had on them.

Gabriel put the gun down the mysteries woman chuckled. Don't speak to me like you know me bitch. The woman with her hands raised turned slow. No way....Gabriel's sour face turned to a smile drop them girls Gabriel's daughters concealed their weapons.

No...no...no! Surprise Honey. Oh Nicky! She kissed Niarchos crying Lovey! Cain lowered his gun over Gabriel's shoulder.

Cain....ladies get over here! Lovey this is my best friend Elder Cain Roberson, my eldest daughter Halo, my middle daughter Safinah, my baby Ember Fire, my sister in law but I drop the in law Diva Baptiste and best my best friend Lycaness Tanaka Cruz.

Everyone this is Lovey the woman who owns the coffee shop where I met Clarence in Queens. I went to your funeral it was beautiful Gabriel.

I know I saw the video the women laughed you're Lycan? As of 25 years ago met a Lycan fell in love he asked permission to gift me the bite I said yes. Well he joined our Alpha's security team and well I saw you and kept saying it was you even had the same name and he said you were a relative.

My husband is here working security for the Alpha who I saw and asked him and he said yes! I was so excited. He was going to surprise as an engagement gift to  you and Clarence but when you pointed that gun I knew it was my bitch Gabriel.

Gabriel hugged her again crying stop you have a stage to get to wiping her eyes.  The worse thing about being turned was when they said I could not speak with you anymore. What a wonderful gift thank you Nicky.

Mama? Safinah came papa is placing the performances on hold for you and Vannah is getting flustered Uncle Chance had to comfort her. That bad Fi? Yes mama you know she has anxiety. Coming now. So...you will stay here so we can talk afterward? I will have them prepare a room for you and your husband in the castle yes? Guess who my husband is before you go Gabriel?

Who? Grey Eyes. Gabriel mumbled the words then inhaled shocked he a lycannnnn?!!! Yeah girl. You LIE Lovey. No ma'am. Fine Grey...2 sugar shots--

No Milk? They said together laughing. Yes ma'am one in the same a fourth generation werewolf. Yeahhhh girl? You made out four generations? That's good Lovey the DNA is strong now so is be as a wolf. Thank you Gabriel. The women walked back inside chattering away Gabriel had the servants sit Lovey  her with Safinah since her second husband was on duty. They escorted her onstage she sat alone as Clarence made his way through the crowd with Marcus Justice and Malcolm during the unscheduled intermission. Caine get Vannah please.  Chance walked Savannah to her come Gabriel called to her step daughter who was way older then her. What now Vannah? Nicky exited hugging another woman she text her making Savannah laugh understanding why she exited suddenly. Gabriel hugged her sorry honey go get your papa please save him from the deal making wolves....literally. Vannah whispered in ber father's ear he smiled looking back at Gabriel holding up his finger nodding yes.

Chance stared in her eyes. Stop she said telepathically I am not high. I worry. Stop I am clean how many years now Chancie? So what i blew 15 years of sobriety when Mary walked out the door on me. She inhaled the puffed adding a pout okay okay I am sorry Chance kneeled kissing ber hand people taking pics. 

We will have a sobriety counsel session before you depart woman. She kissed his lips another photo wiping her lipstick off making him smile now go away before I tell your father you are upsetting me. You wouldn't dare. You wanna try me old vampire? Chance smiled walking off stage. The lights dimmed and the music cued fog entered hovering the floor multi colored lights moved back and forth.