Jojo's Reasoning

Chapter 11

Vampire Psychiatric Facility Georgia Mountains......

Prince JoJo princess Kayla is here. Thank you Johan. Those tablets you recdomended for my wife worked wonders thank you again. You are welcome. Elder Chance sent you another care package I will leave it in your room. Thank you. He slipped jojo a cell phone. Elder Chance said call. Joseph sat in the hospital garden Kayla walked to him Jojo put his hands out Kayla grabbed his hands opening his arms he kissed her happy to see her since visits were only 2x a week. Kayla why don't you go home? I was watching Marcus on TV that fool is so board he is trying to be poor. Kayla laughed I saw it he doing the damn thing ain't he though? Yes ma'am rats? That is where I draw the line. Kayla laughed. Is he forcing you home? No he texts to check on me but he has not asked me home. Humm? What jo? Marcus being nice. Marcus was always good to us Joseph until...

Empires have fallen over women my love. Oh jojo she lay her head on his shoulder holding his hand. Marcus as you can see is fine you need me now. And when I am released will you stay with me in California or go home to Georgia? I will live with you and visit Marcus yes? Joseph smiled yes. Your rings are in the side table. I thought you got rid of them Jo. Why would I? I always knew we'd find our way back any word on a body for baby? The brain does not have much time Kayla. A human body Grip said he has a connect. The brain is vampire already it will die when I integrate body and mind. Jojo smiled Kayla I need to speak to Marcus. You can't until Sunday we don't know where he is even if I can't go thee it is a vampire danger zone.

He will call you when he does tell him to call the jail. Okay what are you thinking? I can save baby's brain. Ok Doctor Frankenstein. Haha how do you like my new street name bae? I love it do you? A little long but I will own it kayla kissed JoJo.

Hollings Estate Hayden & Destiny's House.......

Hayden had Seven bring him a white vampire slave. Sit seven pushed him to the floor of the porch. Hayden locked onto him walking through his mind. He started when he was an infant and climbed the stairs of memory. Each level as he grew. By the time Hayden got to 13 years old....

Stop Hayden Seven called to his oldest brother. Hayden passed the slave a napkin did it hurt? A little. Did you feel when I went in? No but when you got to my 6th birthday party I saw you there. Saw me? Yes at the party prince Hayden. There is a tumor in your head a huge one. I know they could not remove it or it would have killed me. I knew a vampire a girl my age she took pity on me changed me.

Thank you....

Paul my name is Paul Prince Hayden. Paul what did you do for a living before the war? Field hand for live stock down in Texas family owned a farm. I was in school became a vet tech failed the test by 8 points to be a vet. Hayden looked in his head he was not lying. Take him to mema have her test him if she says he passes bring him back Seven. Okay Hayden. Lets go North. Paul smiled it was the first time he was treated decent in months.

Havana.....

Myles knocked and invited himself in. Good morning mama and papa! He had hot coffee we leave for our last activity here in two hours then we board for our next wedding destination he clapped waking the night couple up at six am rise and shine vampires! He kissed him mom rubbing Clarence's shoulder. Myles exited as the welcome smell of black coffee awakened their senses. He always was chipper most mornings where did he get that Sugar?

Niarchos they exhaled lazily snickering they sat up sipping coffee as they stared at the Havana rising sun.

Hollings Estate Georgia.....

Fuck this shit! Delton grumbled in his estate golf cart. He looked around heading for the front gate. He tried the key to Papa Nates old house nothing. He looked inside to antiques stacked up. Nope. He inhaled staring into the dark. Delton walked to the back of the house no fucking way. He brisk walked to the carriage house that e as identical to the house in Queens only bigger.

Delton pushed the key in he stopped exhaling happy it turned. He pushed the door open a holographic image of Marcus rose out the floor. Hey O l G I built this house for you well pop Nick Chance and myself as a gift for all you have done and continue to do for us all. Your work has not gone unnoticed. I hope you like it. I made the outside look like the Queens house since that was your childhood home and gave the inside some New York Harlem swag since you love Harlem.

Hope you like it underboss. Let us know if something is not working enjoy. The image disappeared Delton sat on a bar stool crying tears of joy.