Fi & Rose

Chapter 18

Rose it's me are we meeting down town at ambrosia? Yes Fi. Who is watching the twins my nee Godbabies? Why does everyone ask about the babies whenever I want to leave Rose? Bishop is working and Marcus is torturing himself Fi. Aunt Lily has them she another godmother if you must know geesh. What time arr the men showing Fi?

One Rose I invited Charlene. Who? Lycan Charlene...Charlie!  Oh yeah she is cool. She use to be an escort back in the day working for Uncle Chance. Uncle Blasie said let her help us pick the escorts
we need all flavors Rose Fi said popping her lips. Ohhhhh I am excited! I am landing now Fi. Where Rose? Fi looked to the landing strip out the back kitchen door I don't see you.

I'm at Tuskegee airport papa's landing strip Fi. We don't use that since Malcolm had a landing strip  installed here Rose he wanted papa to get home for security reasons. I have to collect papa's rents there he text like ten times already. He he papa does not play about his chips and coins boo. Who are you telling Fi?

Why don't they wire the rent's Rose? Wire? They are old like papa and I they don't wire Fi. Papa wires. No...he doesn't he always calls Grip, Chance, Raven, Zhou, Marcus, Malcolm or Me hell anyone to do a wire for him.

Oh man that is true haha I never realized that. Yep papa is cash and carry or credit have you seen papa at the black farmers market fair Rose?

No Fi what happened? Fi giggled papa was keeping a note pad of vampires on credit and taking cash or barter. A vampire said cash app? Papa said I can apply the cash on your tab Rose I hollered. Hahaha.

He had Ember put the legers in his safe and when the driver's do deliveries he has them collect payments from those who owe Papa is crazy and sweet Rose. Yep vampire families keep tabs for decades papa be on some he owed me? Hahaha. See you soon Fi. Okay.

One Day Earlier Dairy Day III Vampire Forbidden Zone Pete's Bar & Grill........

Okay gimme some salad tongs. Some what salad holders hurry. She ran and came back. Marcus pushed his fingers in the hole Pete screamed. I feel a slug. He pulled the slug out that is one. Hold on Pete man I need one more buddy. The waitress held Pete's hand. Marcus reached in nothing. He dipped the metal tongs in the boiled water. Cooling them he reached in I hear it! How? The waitress asked hold him. The men held Pete down Marcus pushed the tongs deep pulling the last slug. TOWELS! Marcus pushed down with all his weight. The ambulance in here! They rushed in taking over. The waitress went to the hospital with Pete while police came to asked questions Marcus was gone.

Marcus called Bishop what did you get? Mind your business poor man Bishop hung up Marcus tossed the phone frustrated with his decision still with four days to go. Marcus grabbed his jacket and a girls 10 speed bike turning on the camera he headed into the night to find the rouge vampire shooters.

Hearts flew on VLTV as he rode uphill on a rusty ten speed bike to issue his brand of justice.