Vows

Chapter 86

The wedding of the century Vampire of Church Cathedral Georgia....

Everyone stood, including four balconies full of Vampires, Lycans Mermaids, Old Earth's, Voodoo Priests and priestesses, Egyptian Diety's, Black Calderon witches, Genies, Fairys and humans. Myles made an entire balcony a press box they had direct view of the Alter and Gabriel walking in of course they paid the crown handsomely to be able to broadcast.

Gabriel looked around clutching Deltons arm he tapped her hand it's almost done he whispered through clinched teeth resting his hand on top of hers to calm her nervousness. Rory sat on the very last pew on the isle. He smiled at his big sister nodding yes Gabriel smiled back at Rory, her nervousness dropping by half. The traditional wedding song was played by Marcus. Gabriel walked down the slow she saw all the happy faces and smiles. She looked up to the balconies there were so many people. Gabriel looked to Clarence she smiled even bigger and so did he.

The commentator took over. The Queen's dress has been in the making for fifty years. It was being made when she was pregnant with the Quads but because the children were born before the wedding the dress was placed on hold. Princess Mary and Elder Ann continued to hand sew and stich the dress. Ten years ago our Pharoah went to his diamond mines and when he returned he handed the family jeweler a diamond the side of a cantaloupe. He asked he break the diamond into one inch diamonds with a hole in the middle.

The gave the Pharoah a cookie tin full of diamonds. In turn the Pharoah took those diamonds to Elder Ann where she and Princess Mary hand sewed 89 carats of diamonds on the dress Queen Gabriel is wearing today. Yes the diamonds on the Queens dress and veil are authentic. The dress is insured and is estimated at 9.6 million dollars. The flowers on the pews are a lily from the Allegeheny mountains that only grow once per year in the dark. Primcess Safinah paid 900 dollars per flower as you can see there are 348 of them.

The dress is a halter style with a long veil half way down the Queens back. The lace is from 1940 from princess Mary's haberdashery shop. They no longer make this pattern of lace. The Queens dress os a pale pink almost a champagne pink very light airy and beautiful. Our Queen has made it to the isle.

Papa Nate stood in the front smiling.

The Vows.....

Here we are once more. I was the one who married this beautiful couple fifty years ago and I have been given the honor to perform the ceremony once more. Who gives this Vampress to this vampire today? I do her father. Delton put Gabriel's hand in Clarence's hand standing next to the grooms men.

Gabriel's veil was down she was trembling nervous. We ate gathered to join this Vampress Queen and Vampire King in holy matrimony if anyone has ought,problem or reason why these two should not be joined jn matrimony please speak now in the presence of all these witness or forever hold your peace.

ME! I DO! I OBJECT! I OBJECT! STOP THE WEDDING! STOP IT PLEASE!