Gift's For The Bride

Chapter 88

Police escorts guided Clarence and Ganriel alone back to the property in his 1945 stretch white Rolls Royce. The property was empty except for the wedding planners who froze when they saw them get out the rolls alone. Carry on Clarence called out. Come my love time for your gift. They traded th3 car for her old horse and buggy the one that belonged to Queen Safinah she so loved. They got to where he was taking her on the property. No. Yes he laughed get on my back so your dress won't soil we still have pictures to take. Gabriel wrapped the dress around his shoulders making him laugh as she piggy back hitched a ride. Close your eyes my love. Gabriel closed her eyes holding her up still open them.

Gabriel was quiet and in shock tears fell on Clarences face oh no I upset you? No she said through broken tears. All three? All three baby. Put me down. Gabriel took off her shoes as Clarence held up her dress and veil. She cried like a baby. You had my mother grandmother and aunt exhumed and bought to the hollings cemetery? Yes, Sugar, it is only right that your family is here too. She shook her head yes dabbing her eyes. Malcolm showed up so this is where you all are he chuckled.

Malcolm closed his eyes and when he opened them Gabriel's grandmother mother and aunt stood before her. Her grandma opened her arms Ganriel looked to Malcolm who nodded yes taking pictures. She ran into her grandmother's arms followed by her aunt and her mother last. We are so proud of you baby. Gail stretched out Gabriel's arms. I love the woman you've become Gabby. Mama, grandma, auntie I want you to meet my Husband Cla--

Clarence the three women said together giggling. Gabriel looked surprised how do you--?

They talk about him in heaven baby A LOT. Do you love my daughter? Yes ma'am with all my heart. Please continue to love and treat he as you have been. Shower her with all the love I missed out on please? Yes, Mama Gail I will. Gail looked at Clarence's wrist smiling I am honored you are wearing the bracelet my daughter and I made three days before my death. Thank you mama Gail.

Let me look at ya you sure not getting by Grandma lefa with that handsome face and smooth talk young man. She circled around him while Clarence stood still smiling. So you a rich one huh? Gab you done snagged a rich one? You ain't let him sweet talk ya in the bed early did ya? No Grammy he wouldn't let me. The ancestors giggled at her honesty. Now you ain't try and seduce my grandbaby wit all your money and fine looks did you? No ma'am. Good cause I was introduced ta Isabell and Avril by my grandbaby Malcolm and Destiny and Destiny say you sho is a snake charmer but the best one she know. Oh so you talk to Destiny Grammy? Yes Gabriel and she done said a mouthful bout you this here a good day ain't no need ta be getting on you. She fixed Gabriel's veil not when you look so beautiful. Grandma cried Gabriel hugged her crying with her. Auntie? Girl you got that man and he fine too pretty hair pretty teeth and money? Girl you done just what I taught you most of all you landed a man that love ya she whispered making Malcolm smiled seeing where Gabriel got whispering from. Thank you auntie.

Malcolm nodded we have to go Malcolm says he tuckering out baby. We are happy our remains have been moved here where you are and all our grandchildren neices and nephews. Congratulations to you both Clarence thank you for loving our baby.

The women blew kisses to them as they walked into the night. Gabriel hugged Clarence crying tears of joy. What do you get the woman who has everything Sugar? Thank you daddy so much. Malcolm? He walked to them hugging his mother thank you baby. You're welcome mama. Look at the head stones they are georgeous Clarence. I am glad you love them Sugar. Who signed to move them? Halo. Gabriel nodded yes. Are we ready to get this reception over with so we can make love all day? Let's go Sugar. Squeeze in Malcolm! Malcolm laughed squeezing in between his parents taking a photo sending it to Myles who shared it on the wedding page.