The Quads II

Chapter 42

Malcolm called Fi, Marcus and Angel in the bedroom where Gabriel and Niarchos slept cuddled up shifting loving positions on their own. The grandchildren the infamous seven plus Winter all held hands lined against the walls leading to the quiet bedroom. Sky arrived from Colorado with the girl friend Marcus never met hugging his father. Raven and Cody escorted him to New Orleans. Sky upset his Grammy was fast asleep he fixed her hair like his father would do tears falling as she held Niarchos tighter burying her face in his neck. It is okay son Marcus hid his fear. Joan in her nursing attire untangled the blood lines running to the inseparable couple. Cody hugged Marcus what are they saying Markie? No one can get in mentally not even Grandpa Evan Malcolm feels Niarchos is locking everyone out since he is stronger and was going through intensive therapy with Uncle Blaise. Cody walked up on Niarchos whispering on Siksika. Sky interpreted for Marcus finish the fight in your head warrior kill the demons so when you wake you are stronger then ever. Cody marked Niarchos' face and arms  with war paint she lit incense chanting around him low with Raven as they slept to help him fight his demons within and to give Gabriel strength as his spiritual guide. 

Babies cried in the distance which was not odd in the Hollings household. The new babies were dubbed by the press The Hollings  baby boomers. Salvatore, Harper, Sebastian, River and North all conceived and born during the most infamous battle of all vampire Lycan wars.

The Quads held hands saying nothing anyone could hear. Fi went to storm off Malcolm grabbed her hand staring in her eyes silently she nodded  her head yes begrudgingly. Papa what are they doing? Micah watched oh no. What Micah?

Clarence stared I don't know Ramses. Micah burst the door open running NO! NO! Sorry Micah Fi blew him a kiss.

The four of them collapsed to the floor simultaneously. NO! Clarence screamed catching a pregnant Fi while Micah caught Malcolm. Hayden, Destiny, Caleb, Cairo, Egypt hurry! They ran through the barrage of family members. Hayden grabbed Malcolm's hand screaming. What? Caleb yelled to Hayden.

Hayden wiped his eyes they are all going in together because Uncle Malcolm was afraid of Uncle Nick. Papa he told them they may never be able to get out and they went anyway. Hayden looked up Uncle Malcolm said if they die they want to die together papa.

Clarence began punching the walls as the seers made the Quads  comfortable on the floor next to the bed of their parents as Joan and Zion ran Evans blood to all of them Fi getting Niarchos' blood because of the pregnancy. Sparkle cried inconsolably when she heard as did the other children of the Quads. Hayden Destiny and Caleb worked on getting Malcolm to let them in while Clarence called old earths for spells and incantations to penetrate the impenetrable mental walls tossed up by his two sons.

Inside the sleeping mind of Gabriel Hollings....

What the hell are we doing in Lycan Manor? Quiet Marcus please I need to to concentrate. Fi and Angel held hands behind Marcus and Malcolm. They walked the empty halls of Lycan Manor there was no furniture and the walls were dirty and cracked. Gabriel sat in a chair in the hallway. She put her finger to her mouth shhhh..pointing in a room where sunlight escaped making the hallway bright and cheery.

Malcolm looked inside there was a plantation Gabriel was wearing a long plaid dress from slavery times she walked into the room. Her children followed she opened a slave cabin door to a baby Niarchos and Sofia when she was human. Awwww Safinah grinned I look like daddy.

She bent down looking at her 9 month old human father. The day turned to night and there was screaming Niarchos was alone on the cabin floor. The Quads stepped outside to papa Alijawan being savagely kicked and beaten by several white slavers. Sofia was tossed on a wagon half dressed taken away in the night. Angel! Angel! Angel!  She screamed and cried bound in chains.