I'm Sorry

The fall semester seemed to drag on. The pair would spend every weekend they could together, when Severus wasn’t disappearing for Death Eater matters. It had been a stressful few months and it seemed to be taking a toll on him. Thankfully it was winter break and they could go to Spinner's End to relax for a week.

 It was a small reprieve amidst the chaos happening in the wizarding community. Y/N had done her best to keep herself busy while he was at school but it was tough being alone. Severus was about the only person she ever saw except for the record shop owner. 

They did their best not to fight when he would come see her but it was difficult. It was a very isolating situation she had been put in. She kept hope that it wouldn’t always be like this. She wanted to live with him permanently and publicly. They had to hide the fact they were married and it was depressing both of them. 

Severus was in the kitchen making their dinner and Y/N was doing her best to annoy him. “Can I tie you to a chair and edge you?” she asked the tall dark man. His head snapped around as if he couldn’t believe he heard that. “Excuse me?” he said with squinty eyes. 

“I’ve been thinking about it a lot. I think it would be such fun. I would have to tie you of course, I don’t believe you could control yourself untied,” she announced as if it were a plan. “You’ve given this some extensive thought I see,” turning back to the food. 

“I have nothing but time,” she stated. “Perhaps if you’re a good girl. I’ll consider it,” he said, looking back at her with suspicious eyes. “I’ll be the best girl, I promise,” she said, with a big smile. Y/N went to sit at the table to wait on him. 

She tapped her fingers on the table trying to get a reaction from him. He cut his eyes back at her and that was enough to make her stop. “You haven’t punished me in months,” she said out of nowhere. “Astute observation, darling,” he responded. He was starting to seem annoyed so she figured it was best to leave him alone. After dinner, the pair went to the sofa to relax. 

Y/N was sitting on his lap as usual while they listened to music. She felt his hand start to slip down between her thighs, squeezing gently. “Stop,” she said playfully. It got the desired reaction out of him because he grabbed her hair pulling it back.

 “Never tell me to stop. I will do with you as I please. If I want to fuck that pussy I will. If I want to fuck your face I will. If I want to fuck your ass I will. Do you understand?” he stated in a dead serious tone. Y/N just moaned with arousal. She hadn’t answered fast enough, because his hand yanked her hair back even harder.

 “Yes” she responded. “Do not play with me,” he demanded. “Yes Sir I understand,” she moaned. He kept her hair pulled hard and forced his hand down between her legs. He forced his hand inside her panties, rubbing her aggressively. “This is mine. I own it. Do you understand?” he demanded. “Yes Daddy,” she whimpered. He pulled his hand out roughly pushing her off his lap.

“Undress for me NOW,” he demanded. He was so sexy like this, it made her physically weak. She stood in front of him removing her sweater, dropping it to the side. She unhooked her bra and slid it down her arms. He hands moved to her skirt, undoing it and letting it fall, kicking it aside. She turned around to slowly push her panties down her legs and step out of them. “Come,” he demanded her back to his lap. She straddled his lap and he roughly pulled her down. 

His hand went immediately between her legs rubbing her hard, finally slipping 2 fingers inside her. “This is mine, Say it before I lose my temper,” he ordered. “It’s yours, Daddy,” she whimpered as he finger fucked her hard. “I’ll do what I want to it. Do you understand?” he questioned.