Uncomfortable Conversation

It was now Friday morning, a few days later. While eating her breakfast. Y/N asked, “Can I go out today? I am losing my mind here. I don’t even know what the sun feels like anymore.” “Is that how you ask?” he said with a scoff.

 “May I please go out today, Daddy?” she said with her best smile. “You may. When you are done, just stay at the cottage, we will stay there this weekend. I will come when I’m done here for the day,” he remarked. “You’re the best,” she announced happily.

 “Obviously, now finish your breakfast,” he said in his classroom voice. Severus put his paper down long enough to go pick her outfit for her and lay it on the bed. 

He chose a black long sleeve shirt to go under a spaghetti strap black and gray plaid dress, undergarments and his favorite perfume. He sat on the bed watching her dress for the day. 

When she went to grab the perfume, Severus smirked

When she went to grab the perfume, Severus smirked. “Why haven’t you been wearing it?” he asked, grabbing her hand gently with a raised eyebrow. “I’m not sure what you mean,” Y/N chuckled to herself. “Are you going to start lying to me now?” he probed. 

“I was mad at you. You already knew that,” she remarked. “Good girl, just speak the truth next time I ask you a question,” he noted. Y/N had to close her eyes to stop herself. “Yes Sir,” she answered through gritted teeth. 

She finished getting dressed and Severus questioned, “Where are you going today?” Y/N thought for a moment, announcing, “I’m not sure, at least to the park. Being stuck in this room 24 hours a day isn’t helping my head, if I’m honest. Perhaps I will sketch someone. I will eat while I’m out.” 

Severus pulled her between his legs as he sat on the edge of the bed. His fingers gently caressed the back of Y/N’s bare thighs. “I look forward to seeing you tonight. Be a good girl for me,” he instructed. Y/N leaned down to kiss him before replying, “Yes Sir.” 

“Wait, I need my wand. You still haven’t given it back,” she scolded him. “I was wondering if you would ask,” he said as he went to retrieve it from a hidden spot. 

He laid it out in his hand waiting for her to come retrieve it, when she did he grabbed her hand with his free one. “Never draw your wand on me again. I have not forgotten,” he ordered. “I apologize,” she responded. He allowed her to take it and tuck it into her bag.

 It was actually quite a disrespectful act she had committed against him. That day at the lake, she couldn’t think of another option. Severus was very resourceful in keeping her put during arguments. 

“Are you bringing Alfie? I’m going to attempt the apparate to the cottage. I’m tired of using the floo,” she said, putting her coat on. “Yes I will, later. You will do it, just concentrate,” he said with his hands behind his back in a teacher pose.