A Kiss

After breakfast, Pansy went to get ready to go to the beach with Y/N. “You don’t care that I am taking her today are you? You and i will go later this week,” she smiled at Severus as the two stood in the living room. 

“That’s quite alright. I want you to enjoy your time. I will take you on Wednesday. What are you wearing?” he asked curiously with a raised eyebrow. 

“A bathing suit of course,” she answered as if it were obvious. Severus just stared at her waiting for an answer. “I will go put it on and show you,” Y/N announced. “Good girl,” he said as she slapped her ass while she walked away. 

After a few moments, Y/N and Pansy both came down in their bikinis. Severus just shook his head side to side. “Perhaps you two need a chaperone for the day,” he smirked. Y/N immediately interjected, “NO!,” with a laugh. The girls were each in very small black bikinis. 

“I can’t imagine how you two will be able to swim in those,” he replied thoughtfully. “These are for laying out in the sun, not for swimming,” Pansy remarked as she presented their bodies to him with a hand motion. Severus chuckled a little, “Of course. I don’t know why I assumed you two swim at the beach,” he replied. 

“Ooop. We forgot to invite the guests,” Y/N announced running over to the secretary desk where parchment was kept. “Why am I not surprised? I suppose I will sleep alone at the castle tonight,” he remarked as he watched her walk across the sitting area in her bikini.

 “Unless you want to hang out with several drunk former students, and Thorne,” Y/N remarked as she scribbled invites onto parchments and stuffing them in envelopes.

 “The castle it is,” he remarked. “Well if I had the other room ready, Pansy could sleep in there,” Y/N suggested. “That’s an interesting way of asking,” he scoffed. 

Y/N walked over with several envelopes for the boys, “Could you please prepare the room for me, Daddy? It would be ever so helpful,” Y/N asked nicely. “I suppose. I will mail these, as well,” he said, taking the envelopes. 

“It’s settled then. I can come retrieve you at bedtime,” Y/N announced as she threw on a t-shirt and jean shorts over her bathing suit.

 “It seems so. I want both of you to behave. No kissing,” he announced looking down at the younger women, with his hands behind his back, holding the letters. 

“No kissing. I love you, Daddy,” she said before giving him a peck on the lips. Severus kissed her back, replying “I love you too, Princess. Enjoy yourselves,” he ordered them. 

Y/N slipped her sandals on, grabbed her bag, and the two apparated to the beach that Y/N had taken them to before. 

The two found an unoccupied umbrella and laid out in the sun. The beach was nice and quiet on this particular day which was refreshing. “Can I ask you something?” Y/N looked over at Pansy. “Anything,” she replied with her eyes closed, suntanning. 

“Are we excited? What are you feeling? I don't want you to feel like you have to participate or something. If you don’t want him to do something, just say it and he won’t,” Y/N asked curiously. 

“I cannot wait, honestly. I think it’s going to be amazing. Blaise cannot know about this though, or that we hung out with Thorne last night. All of this has to be a secret,” she remarked hesitantly. “Of course, love. Your secret is safe with me,” Y/N replied reassuringly.