I Can't Do This

Content warning: Self Harm

“My pleasure,” he growled as he walked over to Y/N. He grabbed a handful of her hair pulling it down roughly so she had to kneel, her knees hit the floor and her hand flew to his. “Ow, that fucking hurts,” she cried. 

Severus knelt down close to her face, “I’m going to remind you how to act like a lady. If you want to be a disgusting, pathetic, whore, I will treat you as such,” he said in a terrifyingly slow voice. “Daddy, I’m sorry,” she begged up at the man. 

She tried to act scared but she was honestly so fucking turned on. Y/N had an instant heartbeat between her legs. “You will be. I assure you,” he remarked as he started walking towards the stairs, still with her hair in his hand. Y/N was stumbling trying to follow him. It was incredibly painful to keep up in that position.

 “Daddy, please,” she cried out as he pushed her to the stairs. “Walk or crawl. The choice is yours,” he ordered her. “I’m sorry,” she offered as she started walking up the stairs in front of the frightening man. “I’m going to use you, over and over again. When I cum, you will get me hard again. We will continue this until I’m satisfied,” he informed the young woman as they climbed the stairs.

“Daddy,  I don’t want this,” she said in a half truth. She was terrified of how rough he was about to be with her. “You might as well shut the fuck up right now, I’m going to do as I please,” he told her as they walked in the bedroom. Severus used his wand to close the drapes on the window, closing the bedroom door, and soundproofing the room. “Undress,” he sneered at her. 

Y/N was honestly hesitant at this point. She pulled off her t-shirt, throwing it on the floor, then unclasping her bra. She pulled it off her shoulders and dropped it. 

Next she unbuttoned her shorts, unzipped them and pushed them down her legs. She kicked them to the side before turning and pushing her panties down her legs as she bent at the waist. 

Severus spanked her so hard from behind it almost knocked her over. “Fuck,” she muttered as she tried to regain her composure and stand. “This is how bad girls get treated. Aren’t you having fun?” he growled at her. 

She turned to look at him, trying to hold in her tears from how intense that was, “I’ll be a good girl, Daddy,” she offered. “It’s far too late for that, Princess,” he sneered. 

He put his hand on her shoulder, forcing her to kneel, instead of commanding her this time. He held his hand around her throat as he undid his own pants.

 “I will help,” she offered, reaching out. “Don’t fucking touch me unless I give you permission,” he ordered her angrily. He pulled out his raging hard cock, stroking it right in front of her. “You are going to watch me. You will not touch me or yourself. You will be completely silent,” he ordered, letting go of her throat. Y/N just shook her head in agreement. She hated this though, she wanted to touch him or taste him so bad. She sat quietly while he stroked his thick hard cock in front of her face. 

The way he was grabbing himself was driving her crazy. He held one hand at the base of his cock tightly, while the other slid up and down the length of his shaft. Y/N’s face quickly turned into a frown wishing to touch him, she couldn’t even ask for it.

 “What's wrong, Princess? Isn’t this what you wanted? You wanted to watch me touch myself for you,” he smirked down at her while his hand worked meticulously over himself. 

Please let me touch you, your cock looks so good, she begged in her head

Severus just closed his eyes moaning at hearing her words. “You may speak. Tell me how much you want my cock,” he ordered her, as he stroked himself up and down his long hard shaft. His hand would cup the head of his cock every time roughly 

“Daddy I want to suck you so bad. Your cock is so big. My pussy is so wet seeing you touch yourself like this,” she replied in frustration. Severus moved forward, grabbing her throat roughly as he leaned down over her, “Suck,” he said as he pushed himself towards her lips. 

Y/N immediately leaned forward wrapping her lips around him, finally tasting him. “Does Daddy taste good?” he groaned feeling her lapping at the precum he had been leaking. Y/N just moaned at the taste and feel of him in her mouth. 

She pulled back just for a moment, “May I?” asking if she can use her hands too. “Yes,” he moaned in anticipation of feeling her suck and jerk his cock.

 Y/N moved back onto him, sucking furiously at the head of his cock while she stroked him roughly into her mouth. “Fuck, just like that Princess,” he moaned as she worked feverishly on his cock.

 “You make Daddy feel so good when you suck him like this,” he said between his labored breaths. He even moved his hand to the back of her head, gently caressing her as she sucked him. 

“Look at Daddy while you suck his cock, Princess. Show me how much you love this,” he told her. His eyes were no longer full of anger when he looked at her. He was so in love with this woman below him. Sadness started filling him with their current situation. He pulled from her mouth, backing away from her, “Stop. I can’t do this,” he remarked. 

“What?” Y/N was shocked, still on the floor where she had just been sucking him. “Get dressed. I can’t do this,” he said as he started gathering his own clothes to get dressed again. Y/N eyes were filling with tears. “What did I do wrong?” she asked, still nude on the floor. 

“Nothing. I just can’t. It doesn’t feel right,” he said as he started pulling his boxers on. His erection was completely gone within seconds. “Me sucking your cock doesn’t feel right?” she asked in disbelief.

“Maybe we shouldn’t have sex until we figure this out,” he replied, still dressing. Y/N got up from the floor, gathering her clothes and walking to the bathroom. “Leave when you are done,” she told him. “Ok,” is the last thing she heard from him as she went into the bathroom. 

She wanted to scream for having just been rejected in this way. Y/N dropped her clothing on the bathroom floor, and started the water for a bath. She went to the sink to start brushing her teeth. The taste of him had to be removed from her mouth. Once she was done, she went and lowered herself into the entirely too hot bathtub. 

She let herself slip under the water to calm the noise in her head. Holding her breath under water was one of her favorite things to do. It was one of her many little escaping vices. Her mind was racing.

 Perhaps they weren’t right for each other after all. Just being with him on an everyday basis was stressing them both out to no end. Everyday felt like a roller coaster of emotions and personalities. She felt like such an absolute fool for this man, it made her disgusted with herself. 

Y/N picked up her straight razor laid on a small shelf beside the claw foot bathtub. She opened it, tracing her finger lightly over the blade. She used just enough pressure to slice her finger tip, before sliding it inside her mouth to suck the blood off. The relief she felt from that was undeniable. 

She decided not to do anything too drastic but enough to give her relief. She sat up in the tub, resting her left arm against the lip. Carefully, she carved the letters, B R O K E N into the area before the crease of her arm. 

They were just deep enough to bleed, not so deep as to cause worry. She closed the razor and set it to the side of the tub again. 

She laid back in the water, without tears, without thoughts or feelings, just watching the blood drip down her arm onto the porcelain tub. Her favorite was when the drops would splash directly into the water, spreading out as it combined with the water.  

She decided on washing herself thoroughly. She was about to do something unforgivable. Y/N got out of the bathtub, dripping blood and water all over the bathroom floor while she looked for bandages. She found a long roll of gauze and wrapped it around her arm, then secured it with medical tape. 

She didn’t even bother cleaning the mess. she just used a spell to dry her hair and one to refresh her face. Next, she went to the bedroom to look for her sexiest outfit. She found something absolutely delicious, even putting a lace thong underneath. Y/N had decided she was going to sleep with someone, even if it wasn’t with her husband.