Outing with Draco Pt 2

After a bit, the two went to shower and take a bath. Y/N legs were unsteady and she had an ache below. Severus ran a bath while Y/N stood silently watching him. He came over to her to remove the t-shirt she had been wearing. Severus got in the tub first and then Y/N in front of him laying back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head as she relaxed back against his chest.

 “I think things got out of hand last night. I apologize,” she spoke softly. “I apologize as well. No one has the ability to anger me like you do,” he replied. “I feel the exact same way,” she chuckled softly. It really was the truth. They could each set the other off like no other. They didn’t often argue like that but when they did, it was intense. 

“My last nerve has your name on it, Severus,” she leaned up to look back at him. The man knew it was the truth. He just grinned and leaned down to kiss her. He pulled away from the kiss and whispered, “I love you, until my last breath.” Y/N just echoed his words, laying back against his chest.

While they ate breakfast, Severus announced that he had a surprise for her that day. “Tell me, please,” she begged with a big smile. She hated surprises and waiting. “You will wait, like a good girl,” he said in his classroom voice. 

“Waiting is the worst,” she responded in a whiny tone. “I suppose you do not want a surprise then,” he said, cocking his head to the side. “Fine, I’ll stop,” she frowned. Later in the afternoon near dinner time, Y/N sat on Severus’ lap to cuddle. She tried to coax his hand between her legs but he wasn’t having it. “I cannot right now,” he responded. 

She cut her eyes at him but suddenly someone came through the floo in a puff of smoke. It was a medium height, young bleach blonde man, with piercing blue eyes, wearing a black suit. Y/N jumped up and flew into his arms squeezing him tightly. Draco had come to see her. He gave Severus a look like, “is she ok?” Severus just chuckled, “I think she has grown tired of my company alone.” 

“It’s so good to see you, Draco. I missed you,” she said, hugging him tightly. Draco hugged her back, saying “It’s good to see you too, Y/N.” She finally let the poor young man go and used her wand to clean the floo powder off of him. “Are you staying the night?” she asked in an excited voice. “No, I've just come to take you out for the evening. I’ll return home once I have you back here,” he said looking down at Y/N. 

Y/N looked back at Severus, “You’re the best.” “Obviously,” he responded with a raised eyebrow. “Are you coming with us?” she questioned Severus. “No, I have some things to take care of, I will be back later tonight. I expect young Malfoy to take care of you in my absence. Do not let her drink too much,” he stated. 

Y/N looked back at Draco and mouthed, “Don’t listen to him.” Severus rose and gave Y/N a hug and a kiss. Draco turned his head away at the sight, spatting out an “ugh.” Y/N grabbed her bag and Dracos hand, “Ready?” she asked with an exuberant tone. “I suppose so,” he replied hesitantly. He had never apparated with Y/N before. She took them to the nearest wizarding village. It was the one she would visit with Severus. She held his arm while they walked, as if he was going to run away. She had been so lonely since not returning to Hogwarts. 

“That’s the bookshop over there. Some daft twit works there. He makes Severus thoroughly mad everytime we go,” she giggled. “That’s not hard to do though, is it,” Draco said with a chuckle. “It sure isn’t,” she agreed with him. 

They made their way to a wizards pub. The two ate dinner and then started ordering drinks. Y/N forced Draco to tell her everything that had been happening at school. She thought to herself that perhaps it was best she hadn’t gone back. “Were you surprised that I didn’t come back?” she asked Draco while sipping her fire whiskey.