Everything I Order

It was a few days later at this point, the two were bathing again. Severus had been impatiently waiting to resume their normal activities. Y/N was in front of him in the bath. He was kissing her neck and shoulders from behind. “Sir, I am trying to take a bath here,” she announced. “I am done waiting. My patience has run out,” he said, going back to nibbling her shoulders. “You were being patient?” she scoffed. 

“Face me,” he said sternly. Y/N turned around and he pulled her onto his lap, taking her face in his wet hands and bringing it close for a kiss. His mouth was hungry as ever for her, his tongue doing little dances on hers. Their kiss broke and he gently took her bottom lip between his teeth just for a second. 

Y/N moaned at how delicious that felt, her hands moved down his wet chest to his hips. She wasn’t trying to touch him yet, just teasing him and he knew it. “Careful. I will take you on the bathroom floor, Princess,” warned her with an evil look in his eyes. 

She could already feel how hard he was beneath her, slowly moving to tease him even more. He pushed her off of his lap, leaning down to let the water out of the tub. “Out,” he ordered. The man was done waiting. Y/N just replied with a “Yes Sir” as she got out and dried herself off. 

Severus gently nudged her towards the bedroom making her sit on the edge of the bed. He knelt between her legs and laid her back. It was obvious he wanted to taste her but he had to have his fun first.

 He barely grazed her with his fingertips first, making the young woman whimper in annoyance. He moved in slowly giving her the softest kisses he could, they felt almost like a breath on her rather than contact. 

His hands moved to her thighs, trying to keep her still because he knew she was going to lose it soon. Gently placing his lips on her clit, he gave her the tiniest grazes of his tongue. “I am losing my mind here, please,” she begged him. 

“Tired of waiting, Princess?” he said, moving his mouth completely away from her. “You know I am,” she said with frustration. He just laughed softly to himself, moving back to give her what she actually wanted. Her head fell back letting out a “fuck” as his mouth finally made real contact with her. 

Severus licked and sucked gently on her clit, doing it just how she liked it. The more she started to drip her own juices, he would go down giving a long deep lick, trying to savor her. His mouth went back up to give her soft licks, slowly sliding his middle finger inside her. 

Y/N pushed herself harder against his finger, begging for more. She was having trouble controlling her thighs now, they were shaking the closer she got. He slipped a second finger inside her, moving them in and out with slight force as he sucked on her clit still. 

She felt it building inside her, unable to control it anymore. “Fuck I’m cumming” she said as he continued sucking and fingering her. Waves of pleasure washed over her as he continued doing as he pleased. She got very sensitive fast, trying to pull away from him.

 For once the man took mercy on her and let her pull away. He rose from the floor leaning down over her, kissing her on the lips. She loved tasting herself on his lips. He grinned and grabbed her hands, pulling her back up so she could kneel in front of him. He was so hard waiting for his turn. Y/N kneeled and immediately took him in her mouth, placing her hands on his hips. 

He grabbed a handful of her hair to direct her movements. He would pull out just enough to make her beg for it with her eyes and whimpers. “So greedy aren’t you whore?” he asked, looking down at her. He slid himself back into her mouth, pushing deeper into her throat. It forced out moans from Y/N that vibrated inside him.