Sunday Afternoon Outing

“Mmmmm” Y/N moaned as Severus moved his hand down between her legs. It was early, the sun was barely up. Y/N had woken up with a hard cock pressed into her ass as usual. His fingers swirled around her clit beautifully as it hardened under his touch. Suddenly, the two heard a “meow” from downstairs. 

Both of them huffed, as Y/N got up quickly to let Alfie out. She came back immediately crawling into the now sitting mans lap. His hard cock was between their bodies as the two embraced in a passionate kiss. He could tell she was ready when she kept wiggling in his lap. 

He lifted her up, with his arm around her waist. His other hand positioned himself perfectly to slide inside her. Their kiss had broken momentarily as he entered her so they could each moan. Her arms were wrapped around his neck to steady herself, their mouths met once again as she slowly took him inside her. 

Once he was completely inside her, Severus laid back against the pillows to enjoy the view of Y/N riding him. She put her hands on his chest to steady herself as she started riding him. It was more of a bouncing motion today rather than a grind. She was enjoying the feel of him stretching her this morning. 

Severus moved his hands under her ass to assist bouncing her up and down on his cock. Y/N started letting out a series of gasps and whimpers, obviously pleasing the man. “You love Daddy's cock, don’t you Princess?” he groaned as he watched the young woman bounce up and down on him. 

Y/N had already moved her own hands to her breasts, roughly squeezing them herself just as she liked. The sight made Severus moan deeply. “Yes Daddy, I love how you fill me up. You feel so fucking good,” she whimpered back at him. 

She let her left hand keep roughly squeezing her breasts and nipples as the other hand made its way down to her clit. This position wasn’t the best for clitoral friction, as she was bouncing, and not grinding.  “That’s my girl,” he groaned, seeing her play with herself while riding him. 

Her orgasm was quickly approaching with all this stimulation. Severus let her stop bouncing for a moment so she could grind on him. 

She took over quickly, rolling her hips back and forth on him. Moving her hands to his chest, steadying herself. Her head rolled back in pleasure from being so close to an orgasm. She announced, “I’m so close Daddy. You feel so good.” 

A few more seconds and she was fully there. Her whole body was contracting with each muscle spasm, her thighs squeezed around Severus’.

 Her walls squeezed him tightly over and over again. “Fuck,” she muttered letting it wash over her. “What a beautiful sight,” he muttered watching her orgasm on his cock. 

Once she was done, he pulled her onto his chest so he could fuck her hard from beneath. She moved her head down, kissing and nibbling his neck while he used her. His moans and whimpers were so beautifully needy. 

Severus started bucking so hard from underneath it was making gasp and whimper. His arms were locked around her body, holding her tightly against him as if she would escape somehow. 

Y/N needed his mouth again. His kiss was hungry for her, filling her mouth with his tongue. The moans and whimpers he was still making were filling her mouth as they kissed.

 A few more seconds and he was close. Y/N pulled from the kiss just long enough to beg for his cum. “Cum inside me Daddy, please,” she begged before returning to his mouth.