Their First Time

The two girls have the loveliest of mornings out shopping for dinner outfits. They decided to do something very cheeky as a surprise for Severus. Pansy remarked seeing Y/N in the outfit, “He’s going to eat you alive, Princess,” with an evil grin. Y/N giggled, replying “He’s going to eat both of us alive. You have no idea.” 

Both of the girls had to calm themselves down as they left the dressing room. “I want you to come with me one day to get tattooed,” Pansy remarked as they were paying for the clothing. Y/N’s face immediately widened with a grin, “I would love that. Maybe we could get one of the same also.”

Pansy replied in agreement, “Yes exactly. A slytherin snake. It has to be.” Y/N nodded her head, “Yes, I love that. Mine have to be hidden for school, maybe something on the other side of my ribs.”

After they were done in the clothing shop, the two picked up some lunch to eat the cottage. They ate outside in the garden while Alfie slept in Pansies lap. “He’s such a beautiful little gentleman,” Pansy noted as she stroked his slinky little body. 

Y/N agreed, “Yes he is. Severus acted like he hated him at first but now he is really both of ours. I need to have a small cat door put in so he can go out by himself in the morning.” 

Pansy smiled, saying softly, “He’s going to make an amazing father. Honestly, he takes such good care of you.” 

Y/N nodded in agreement, “Yes we were planning on getting pregnant this fall, so I can have the baby after the semester ends next June. Part of me is terrified of becoming a mother. I can barely care for myself sometimes, I don’t know how I will manage it.” 

Pansy reached across the table to comfort her friend with a soft touch, “Love, you will be an amazing mother. I just know it. Plus, if you think for one second I won’t be there for the first month, you are wrong.”

“That makes me feel so much better honestly. There is no way my mother would ever come help me. She doesn’t even know I’m married. She lives 2 blocks from here and has never visited me, knowing I own this cottage,” Y/N admitted solemnly. “Well you don’t need her anyways. You have a new Mommy,” Pansy smirked back at her. 

The two girls finished their lunch and a joint before going to crawl into Y/N’s bed for a nap. Pansy wrapped her arms around Y/N just like Severus did. “A short little nap,” Y/N remarked as she fell asleep. 

Several hours later, Pansy was awake but still holding Y/N when Severus arrived. He walked into the bedroom to find the girls cuddling in bed. He raised an eyebrow at Pansy. “I didn’t know what time it was. She’s been sleeping forever,” Pansy remarked as Severus walked over to sit on the edge of the bed. 

Severus shook his head, “I’m not surprised at all. Princess, you have to wake up. We are leaving in a bit,” he said as he stroked Y/N’s arm. 

Y/N slowly started waking, finally releasing Pansy. She pulled away from Y/N to stretch, then started getting up from the bed to get ready. Severus was surprised the two had clothes on from the day.

 “I see you both behaved,” he mentioned, his eyes going back between the two. Y/N was still trying to wake up from her deep sleep she had been in. “She was a very good girl today,” Pansy remarked.

 “That pleases me. Princess, you need to get up and get dressed. You both have 20 minutes,” he announced as he rose to go downstairs and wait on the two. 

Y/N immediately started getting up from the bed to go wash her face, hoping it would wake her up more. “Sorry, I’m so sleepy these days. Ever since the thing with Cillian,” she remarked to Pansy as the two got dressed for dinner.