My Favorite

Y/N laid back with her tea, dreaming of all the possibilities. “It’s a toss up between ruin me and make love to me, I’ll let you decide Daddy” she grinned. “You have far too many clothes on for either of those options,” he said looking down at her body. “You could rip my clothes off of me,” she joked. “Come, with your back to me,” he pointed to a spot in front of him on the floor. Y/N got up and took his mug of tea and her own placing them on the table. 

She went to stand where he pointed. Her breathing had already started to labor. He leaned forward wrapping his hands around her waist, to pull her jeans down. He pulled them down, leaving her panties still on her, and Y/N stepped out of the jeans kicking them to the side. His hands gently slid down her thighs, barely making contact, but enough to give her chills. 

“Bend over,” he said, placing his hands on her hips. She did so and she pulled her panties down her legs, placing tiny nibbles on her ass. He gave her a slightly less gentle bite and it set her on fire. “Turn around and take your sweater off,” he said leaning back on the sofa to start undressing himself.

 Y/N turned around and lifted her sweater off, throwing it to the side. She reached behind her waiting for the word to remove her bra, to which he nodded. Unclasping it, she slid it down her arms and threw it with the others. 

Her body was bathed in the most beautiful warm light from the fireplace. He finally had his own clothing off and gestured for her to come sit on his lap again. What Severus really wanted was to make Y/N go wild until she begged for him. 

She climbed back on his lap, trying to avoid the already throbbing cock between them. His hands slid around her back pulling her closer. Their mouths met in the most beautiful loving kiss. 

She could feel how much he loved her every time they kissed like this. If they kissed for too long at any point during the day, it would end in sex. 

His hands left her back and made it to her cheeks pulling her gently back from the kiss. “I want you to know how much I love you. I love every piece of you, Princess,” he said looking into her eyes. For some reason it hit her so hard in that moment, she tried to not tear up.

 “I love you, Severus. Every piece of me belongs to you,” she whispered back. He pulled her back into the kiss, moving his hands to her ass pulling her hard against him. The kiss broke again and he was pulling her up to position himself, “I need you,” he said. He slowly helped her lower onto him, going slowly for her to get comfortable.

 “Let me see you enjoy yourself, Princess,” he said, coaxing her to ride him as she pleased. She leaned back, placing her hands on his thighs to brace herself. 

This was her new favorite way to grind on him. It also gave him more of a view and she rolled her hips back and forth on him. His hands moved to her breasts gently, just appreciating her.  “You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen,” he spoke softly, trying to control his breathing. It was hard for her to take compliments but when he spoke like this, she believed him. 

Y/N kept rolling her hips back and forth on him watching him lose his grip on sanity bit by bit. He leaned down to suck on her nipples, forcing out gasps from her mouth. He didn’t stop though, he kept sucking harder.

 When he did this, Y/N would unintentionally tighten her muscles around his cock. He loved feeling her tighten on him. He sucked until her breathing was labored and whiney, moving to the other nipple. 

He could tell she was getting distracted so he moved his hands to her ass, pulling her hard against him. The friction was hitting her just right, she couldn’t even keep her head up while she rode him. Her head was leaned back with her eyes closed just feeling everything so completely. 

Severus could tell by her breathing and whimpers that she was getting close. “Cum for me, love,” he told her. He moved his hand up to her neck, knowing it would send her over the edge and it did just that.

 “Fuck” she mumbled while she used him to make herself cum, letting out whimpery moans and breaths. “That’s my girl,” he said as she let it wash over every piece of her body. All of her muscles were contracting all at once, sending her into a haze of euphoria. “Hold on,” he said as he picked her up, arm under her ass, still inside her.

 Y/N always wrapped herself around him when he did this. He brought a sofa pillow with them to the carpet in front of the fireplace. He laid it down and then placed Y/N on top of it. It helped to raise her up more and ensure he could go deeper inside her. 

She immediately opened her legs as far as she could for him. The man loved fucking her hard and deep. He grabbed Y/N’s hands and took them above her head, slowly starting to thrust into her. His other hand was on the floor to  support his body as he fucked her. 

His eyes would leave hers long enough to scan her beautiful body under his. Every thrust would make her breasts move and he loved seeing it. She didn’t expect but being in this position was hitting her perfectly again, soon she was cumming on him again. She didn’t have to announce it, he always knew. 

After that he couldn’t take it anymore. He pulled out telling her to get on her hands and knees, face down. She did so as quickly as she could, pushing her ass back at him. He grabbed her hips roughly pushing himself inside her again. “Mine,” he growled. “Use me,” she begged him. 

He fucked her so hard and deep, every thrust was pushing her against the carpet. She had been holding her own wrist behind her back. He grabbed her hands, pulling her hard back against him. Y/N was just a whimpery mess as he used her completely, exactly how he wanted. The man was making the most beautiful low moans, almost whimpers but not quite. When he got close, Y/N did exactly what he wanted. She begged for him to cum inside her, as if there were another option. 

She could feel him slow and start to shoot him cum inside her, it jumped and throbbed inside her. When he was completely finished and satisfied, he would pull out and look at his cum dripping out of her. He loved seeing her marked as his. 

Severus went to fetch a cloth to clean them up. The pair laid out on the carpet in front of the fireplace just cuddling. “You’re such a good girl,” he reassured her as they cuddled. It was her favorite thing to hear and he knew it. 

Later after dinner, Y/N convinced him to go out and look at the stars. It didn’t take much convincing though, in some ways, he did everything she asked. 

They laid a blanket out and laid together under the beautiful winter sky. “The winter sky is my favorite, it’s always so clear,” she said looking up at the twinkling stars. She didn’t realize he had been staring at her. “My favorite too, love” he said.