This Is Where I Belong

In the evening, it was time to take their usual bath together. Severus got in first as usual waiting on Y/N. She stepped into the water facing him, as if he would let her get on the other side of the tub. 

“Do not play with me,” he warned her with a slight smirk. Y/N smiled, she turned her back to him so he could see her ass go down into the water. His arms snaked around her body, pulling her into him. The man could even make cuddling rough.

“Are you going to hate not being able to keep an eye on me all day when school starts?” Y/N asked curiously with a giggle. “I’m the Headmaster, I can stop in at any time I choose,” he scoffed. “I need you to stay out of my classroom. You make myself and the students nervous,” she half joked. 

Severus just huffed. “I will stay out at first, but not for long. If you do not have a class, I expect you to be on top of my desk,” he said in his low velvety voice. “Severus, aren’t you ever not in the mood?” she inquired teasingly. 

Severus leaned down next to her ear, “I would fuck you every second of the day if I could.” His hand made its way down between her legs, rubbing against her warm center gently slipping a finger inside her, “This is where I belong.”

Y/N was immediately at his mercy again. He knew all of her buttons and enjoyed himself while pushing them. “We need to finish bathing,” he not so subtly ordered.

 The two completed their bath and let the water out of the tub. Severus was almost pushing Y/N into the bedroom once they were dried off. “You’re being so rough, Severus,” she said as they walked. “My apologies, Princess,” he said in a sarcastic drone. 

Severus turned to kiss her after closing the door with his foot. His hands gently held Y/N’s face as he leaned down meeting her lips with his own. His cock was already so hard and pushing against her stomach, making her smirk when she felt it. 

He pulled back and whispered to her, “Tell me what you want, Princess.” “Please let me suck your cock Daddy,” she smiled back at him. She was getting so good at speaking up for what she wanted now. That is, when Severus allowed her to choose. 

Severus sat on the edge of the bed, so Y/N could kneel in front of him. Y/N knelt quickly, going to wrap her hand around him, to which he swatted away.

 “Not yet. I want to look at your beautiful face. I want to remember this view forever. You naked knelt between my legs, eager to suck my cock. You’re such a good girl for me,” he spoke softly to her.

 Y/N smiled back at him enjoying what she had just heard. “Now you may,” he ordered with a smile. Y/N licked her lips smiling up at him, she moved her hand around him finally. 

She stroked him while her tongue licked the tip of his cock completely clean. The way she would suck his cock drove him crazy. It felt as if her mouth was making love to his cock. The bobbing of her head. Stroking down his long hard shaft. Her tongue was moving furiously under his shaft. Severus never took his eyes off of her in these moments. 

“That’s it, Princess.. Just like that,” he encouraged her, forcing out her own moan onto his cock. “You love sucking Daddies cock, don’t you? Tell me,” he said in his low deep voice looking down at her. 

She knew she couldn’t take his cock out of her mouth, so she moaned vigorously onto his cock. “Ohhh yes, what a good girl,” he groaned as she sucked harder, gripping his shaft a bit harder on the stroke. 

After a moment, Severus couldn’t take it any longer. He pulled her mouth from him, saying, “You’re going to take all of my cock, just like a good girl,” he told the young woman. “Yes Daddy,” she replied, using his thigh to steady herself as she rose from the floor. Severus moved back on the bed against the pillows so she could straddle him. 

As she got close, he pulled her roughly, positioning her above his hard waiting cock. Y/N was wet but she had not been prepared at all. “Listen, what did I say?” he asked as he started pushing himself into her slowly.

 “I’m going to take all of your cock Daddy,” she repeated to him, trying to hold in her own whimpers as he filled her. He pulled her in for a kiss while she took more of him inside her. The kissing always relaxed her enough to take more.

 Y/N pulled from their kiss to let out her beautiful little sounds that Severus loved so much. She started rolling her hips back and forth, riding him gently at first. Severus just leaned back holding her hips as she rode him. 

He had a perfect view of her pussy sliding up and down his cock with her grinding. Y/N had leaned back, with her hands propped on his thighs. This was her favorite way to ride him. 

Severus moved his hand to her face, as she rode him, “I love you so much, Princess.” She moved her mouth to kiss his palm, then whispered, “I love you Daddy. You feel so fucking good,” letting out smaller whimpers after. 

Severus leaned forward, sucking on her nipples roughly as she continued to ride him, with his assistance on her ass now. His mouth would go back and forth, sucking one roughly, then the other again. 

Y/N was going crazy from the intense pain his sucking was causing. It made her contract so hard around his cock when he did this. He moved to just biting her breast right above the nipple, leaving a mark. Y/N felt herself approaching orgasm fast, still riding him but much harder now. Her hips moved back and forth wildly. 

Before she got to her orgasm, she moved Severus' face so he would take her nipple back into his mouth. He sucked roughly on it while she had waves of pleasure and pain washing over her. It was so intense from the pain in her nipple and the muscles contracting all around his cock. 

Y/N just laid her head back, muttering a serious of fuck fuck fuck’s. Once it felt like it was mostly over, Severus finally released her nipple from his mouth. It was searing pain from his mouth but it felt so good. 

He grabbed her and moved her back onto the bed where he could get in missionary position. Having him on top of her sliding his thick cock in and out her slowly, felt like heaven to Y/N. He moved her arm, motioning for her to wrap her arms around his neck. She loved holding him like this, they really connected in these moments. 

Severus’ mouth found its way to her neck, nibbling and sucking gently as he kept thrusting slowly and deeply into Y/N. His mouth moved away from his skin long enough to whisper, “Every piece of you belongs to me.”

Y/N just moaned when she heard those words in his beautiful velvety voice. “Yes Daddy. Every piece. I belong to you,” she said through her whimpers because Severus had now picked his pace up. He started thrusting harder into her, forcing Y/N to pull her arms away from him so he could lift up. 

Severus sat back long enough to put Y/N’s legs on his shoulders so he could fuck her deeply. Y/N’s hands immediately went to the bedsheets gripping them tightly. “Fuck me harder Daddy,” she begged the man.

 “Like this?” he asked, slowing his pace down quite a bit, with a smirk on his face. “No Daddy, Harder, Please,” Y/N begged him for more. Suddenly he slammed very hard into her, forcing a cry out of her mouth. 

He kept fucking her so hard she could barely speak, just whimpers. “Like this, Princess?” he asked through his own breathy moans. “Yes Daddy, just like that,” she whimpered. 

She felt him getting closer and closer, begging him, “Please cum inside me. Please Daddy.”  A few more thrusts and he was there, slowly thrusting into Y/N as he came inside her. 

“My filthy girl,” he moaned as he looked down at her with his hand stroking her cheek, his cock still jumping inside her. Severus moved back so Y/N could finally put her legs down. The two tried to catch their breath as Severus went to fetch a cloth to clean her. After that, he climbed in bed behind you, pulling her into position. They hadn’t even gotten dressed, just cuddling naked, Severus’ body possessing Y/N. 

“I love you so much,” he whispered before they fell asleep. “I love you too,” she replied in her last seconds of wakefulness.