Isn't That Better?

“I would love to see you touch yourself. Start to finish. I never get to see more than a second of your hand on yourself,” she remarked with an exhale. 

“I think I would feel too vulnerable,” he remarked softly. Y/N's body turned completely around to look at him. “I did it for you, shortly after we were together. I remember it vividly. You made me undress and touch myself for you while you watched,” she expressed passionately. 

“I remember very well. One of my favorite memories, that and when I took your virginity,” he remarked with a smirk. 

Y/N turned back around with a huff to lay against his chest, “Vulnerable. That is the point,” she remarked. “I’ll consider it, Princess,” he offered. 

“Did you enjoy watching me get tattooed today?” she questioned him softly. “Immensely. I was quite impressed with how still you laid. They turned out beautifully as well,” he replied as he stroked her arm gently with his finger tips. 

“Yes, I'm very happy with them. I’m already thinking about the next ones,” she responded, looking up at him with a smile. “I have no doubt, Princess,” he chuckled. “A septum, piercing?” she asked unexpectedly.

 “What? Your nose? A Professor cannot have a nose piercing,” he scoffed. Y/N thought for a moment before speaking. “Show me to the dress code,” she snickered.

 “Well, I said no. How's that?” he huffed. She giggled for a moment before responding, “I’ll take that as a maybe.”  “Sit up. Let me wash your hair, Princess,” he spoke in his deep velvety voice. 

Y/N sat up as he carefully used a cup to wet her hair. He was so meticulous in the way he did things. Severus made sure to wet all of her hair completely.

 He dropped the shampoo into his hands, spreading it over his hands before applying it to Y/N. The way he massaged it into her  hair was the best. If he did it for too long she would start getting sleepy.

 “See, Princess? This is exactly why you should just stay with me, instead of the cottage. I take such good care of you,” he whispered as he washed her hair gently. “Manipulation. Your timing is impeccable, as they say,” she whispered back at him.

 “Am I not supposed to want my wife to stay with me? I don’t think I’m asking for too much,” he scoffed before he started rinsing her hair with the cup. “That’s the point. You never think you are asking too much,” she sighed. 

Severus huffed in annoyance at being turned down. He handed her the cup, “You can finish your hair,” he said before he exited the tub. His behavior just then was definitely leaving Y/N questioning her current position, the physical one within his chambers. Y/N just shook her head and finished washing her hair before getting out of the tub. She let the water out and got out of the tub to dry off. 

Severus already had a towel around his waist at this point. He looked down at her wet feet on the tile floor and a look of annoyance spread across his face. Y/N went over and grabbed a towel to dry herself with. 

“Are you mad at me now?” she asked solemnly. “Why ever would I be mad at you, Princess?” he asked as he walked out of the bathroom to the closet to get dressed. Y/N went to the mirror to brush her own hair while Severus was in the closet pouting. 

Next she walked through the chamber to retrieve the bag she brought. It had the cream for her new tattoos she had to put on. Then she put a t-shirt and pajama shorts on that she had brought.