It Will Never Be Me

Much to Y/N’s displeasure the interrogation had not subsided as the evening went on. “When did you eat?” he asked, while looking over at her on the sofa. Y/N took a moment to figure out how to answer this, “Around 5,” she replied. “Well congratulations are in order I suppose. You made it almost 24 hours,” he said condescendingly. 

“You will not allow us to have a nice evening, will you?” she said as she glared back at him. “I’m attempting to take care of you, but you refuse the help at every opportunity,” he scolded her. “Ok,” is all she replied. She was done engaging in this. 

“May I get up?” she asked the man on the sofa who had picked up The Daily Prophet. “You may,” he said in his classroom voice. In her head she thought, “so benevolent” but chose not to speak it. She went to get 2 glasses for the whiskey. Y/N knew she couldn’t leave so this was a close second distraction. 

She sat down at the table opposite the sofa and opened the bottle. Severus moved his paper to the side to see what she was doing. His eyes rolled into the back of his head. Y/N poured 2 drinks just in case Severus decided he didn’t want to be a stick in the mud. 

“I know you believe I haven’t eaten enough today for this. But my stomach is not empty. It’s fine,” she announced. “Well, thank you for informing me that it’s fine,” he spat back at her. Y/N just shook her head softly, picking up her own glass looking directly at him and sipping.

After a few minutes, Y/N asked, “Please drink with me, this is depressing,” she confessed. Severus folded the paper, placing it on the side table. “Stop then. You’ve upset me already, I do not think a drink will help the situation,” he said, cocking his head to the side. 

“Sometimes I think you should have found someone more compliant. It hardly seems like my strong suit these days,” she glared at him. 

“I can not disagree with the second statement. Perhaps I let you get away with too much,” he said in his classroom voice. Y/N almost choked on her drink, putting it down on the table. “What exactly do I get away with?” she was flabbergasted at this information. 

“This insolent attitude for one. You have pushed back at every opportunity,” he answered. “Oh I’m sorry Severus didn’t get fucked before I left. Is that why you are being like ‘this’?” she questioned.

“Enough!,” he shouted at her. “Careful Headmaster, someone will hear,” she said with the most arrogant attitude. With that, Severus did in fact use a silencing charm on the room. “Say something else, I dare you,” he sneered as he picked up his own glass of whiskey finally. 

That is the sentence that stops her every time. She sat quietly trying to hide her smirk at getting a reaction out of him. She reached for her own glass, and Severus quickly moved it away from her. “Undress,” he demanded as he drank his own glass of whiskey. 

Y/N hesitated with annoyance. “Each second you make me wait is a spank,” he sneered. That was enough for her to start undressing. She was screaming at him in her mind though, which there isn’t much he could do. 

She stood up, pulling off her tan sweater vest, unbuttoning her white blouse. She undid her skirt and dropped it to the side also. She didn’t want to turn around for him to take her panties off but he was already pissed. She did turn around, pulling her panties off as she bent down.

“Kneel where you stand,” he ordered her. She slowly knelt and waited for more instruction. “Hands on the floor,” he spoke. Y/N rolled her eyes at this, it was the worst to stay leaned forward that long, unable to shift. She did so, spreading her hands on the carpet, slightly digging her fingertips in with frustration.